We Upgraded from the sister Hotel,Mercure Welcome, Very Glad we did, a bit nicer Hotel, we chose a Superior King Room, High Floor with view of Swanston Street, this is a Busy street, but you are in centre of the CBD, so you have to expect noise , Hotel has Great Bar,Gaming & Cafe areas, lots to see & do, easy walking to Fed Square, Yarra River ,Shopping & eateries.. Cant wait to Go Back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Swanston Hotel, Grand Mercure is a 4.5-star hotel positioned in an unrivalled location in the very heart of Melbourne's CBD and city, surrounded by the city's most popular business and shopping precincts, theatres, galleries, bars and restaurants. With shopping meccas like Bourke Street Mall, Emporium Melbourne and H&M right on your doorstep, other attractions like Federation Square, Southbank, Her Majesty's and Regent Theatres, Queen Victoria Markets and Melbourne Central Shopping Complex are just a short stroll away. In addition, with a tram stop conveniently located at the front entrance - a quick tram ride will take you to all major sporting venues including the MCG and Etihad Stadium plus the city's cosmopolitan shopping and entertainment hotspots such as St Kilda, Chapel Street, Bridge Road and Brunswick Street. The Swanston Hotel, Grand Mercure is Melbourne's most centrally located hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Swanston Hotel, Grand Mercure reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Swanston Hotel, Grand Mercure Hotel Melbourne
- The Swanston Hotel Grand Accor