The Crossley Hotel
Novotel Melbourne on Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$128
$124
$240
$172
$87
$80
  • Pool
Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Docklands(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$96
$72
  • Free Internet
Crowne Plaza Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$137
$121
  • Restaurant
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$195
$107
  • Pool
Pensione Hotel Melbourne - by 8Hotels(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$74
$69
$83
$77
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Art Series - The Larwill Studio(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$137
$113
  • Fitness center
$290
$233
1,997 results
All reviewsgreat locationheart of china townher majesty's theatrecontinental breakfastsuperior roombourke streetvalet parkingparliament stationsmall hotelfree wifitop endwithin walking distancestay there againshort walkstreet noisecentral locationpublic transport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We recently stayed at Crossley Hotel for a weekend break in Melbourne and found it to be the perfect city center Hotel. The location is brilliant, so close to many great bars and restaurants. The staff were extremely friendly and nothing seemed to much trouble. They really know how to offer professional and friendly service in a relaxed atmosphere. We will definitely be back, really glad to have found our new city center Hotel when visiting Melbourne. Ticks all the boxes.

• Stayed: February 2013
Melissa T, Manager at The Crossley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Dear freetogo_10,

Thank you for your recent 5/5 review.

I'm delighted to read you enjoyed your weekend stay at the Crossley. I'm also glad you enjoyed the central location of the hotel, it certainly is close to many restaurants and bars. It's great to read how friendly and helpful you found our staff, I will be sure to pass your thoughts on to the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Crossley Hotel on your next visit to Melbourne.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We have just returned from spending Easter Weekend at the Crossley and were very happy with all aspects of our stay. Check in was friendly and efficient our superior room clean and comfortable and the location is excellent . Can't see any reason to stay anywhere else in Melbourne CBD

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Melissa T, Manager at The Crossley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Dear Susan M,

Thank you for your recent 5/5 review.

I'm pleased to read you enjoyed your Easter Weekend at the Crossley. I'm delighted to read that you found our staff friendly and that your check in was efficient.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

What a terrific location, the rooms aren't huge but neigther is the price! Valet Parking is a plus for us as we don't use the car once in Melbourne. We went to Theatre so was perfect location and right in the middle of Chinatown amoungst brilliant restaurants, can't ask for more than that.

Room Tip: We were in 105 which has a bright sign just outside window, didn't bother us but may bother others. Pillows are terrible but beds are comfy!

Dear tinabopped,

Thank you for your recent review.

I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Crossley Hotel. It's great to read you found the location to be centrally located and convenient for the theatres and close to many brilliant restaurants.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Crossley Hotel on your next trip to Melbourne.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Stayed at the Crossley Hotel on a quick 4 day visit to Melbourne to go to the Bruce Springsteen concert and to do some shopping so we wanted a hotel that was close to everything. The location is fantastic being right next to Chinatown, theatres, restaurants, cafes, shops, etc, and just a couple of minutes walk to the free city circle tram stop. We stayed in a standard room which was quite spacious with plenty of room for suitcases, shopping bags, etc. Room was clean as was the bathroom. The room also had a cute little indoor 'balcony'. The staff were helpful when we needed them and always polite. My only complaint would be the rubbish trucks on Little Bourke St but that is not something the hotel can control so maybe request a room away from the street. We didn't eat at the restaurant next door or go to the bar so can't comment on either. Will definitely stay here again on our next trip to Melbourne.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Melissa T, Manager at The Crossley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Dear Naomi,

Thank you for your recent review.

I'm pleased to read you enjoyed your short stay with us, I hope you also enjoyed the Bruce Springsteen concert. I'm glad you found the hotel to be in a central location, it certainly is close to many restaurants, bars and cafes, as well as the free city circle tram. I'm delighted to read that our staff were able to help you out when needed and that you found them to be very polite, I will be sure to pass your thoughts on. I would like to apologise for the waste removal trucks, I do hope you had no disturbed sleep due to this.

Thank you again for taking the time to post a review and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Crossley Hotel on your next visit to Melbourne.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Having got a good deal on the Travel Auctions site I was pleased that I was allowed plenty of time to take up the offer. On arrival the staff were very pleasant and a welcoming letter along with a bottle of wine already chilled was a nice touch. Room was clean and quiet and spacious (paid for the upgrade to king bed and a kitchenette), shower excellent. Breakfast fine and included - thought I wouldn't want to pay the $18 for it. Great location, easy walk to everything we wanted to see and do. Free internet is rare in Australia so well done to Crossley for that. Warning to families though, the steps (no ramp) make entry a little tricky with a pram although staff were always there to help.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Nairina,

Thank you for your recent review.

I'm pleased to read you had a pleasant stay. It's great to read your positive comments about our staff, I'm glad they made you feel welcome and were able to assist you getting your pram up and down the stairs. I'm glad you appreciated the use of the free Wi-Fi and the central location of the hotel.

Thanks again for taking the time to write a review and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Crossley Hotel on your next trip to Melbourne.