Melbourne Marriott Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Ovolo Laneways(Melbourne)
  • Breakfast included
1,732 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeconcierge deskspecial thanksexhibition streetroom was spaciousvalet parkingearly checkan upgradebuffet breakfastfederation squaretheatrelolliesgymcbdfurnishingsdoormanmcg
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We arrived very late at night with exhausted young children and the service from the staff was outstanding. We found this to be a great hotel in a central location. The room was beautiful and the service was exceptional - all for a reasonable price!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
MelbourneMarriott, Guest Relations Manager at Melbourne Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Dear Joanna M,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review following your recent stay with us here at Melbourne Marriott.

It is pleasing to hear that our staff made your stay "outstanding"! It sounds like you and your family had a very enjoyable experience, I will be sure to pass on your compliments to all of the staff.

Look forward to welcoming you and your family back during your next visit to Melbourne!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nites and had a lovely time! Good location to walk to lots of restaurants, cafes, and shops. Staff was friendly, laid back, and helpful. Very nice Marriott club level!! Housekeeping was very good.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Sljism,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on tripadvisor about your recent expereince with us here at Melbourne Marriott.

Very glad to hear that you had a lovely time during your stay! We certainly are very fortunate to be just a short walk to some of Melbourne's best cafes and shops. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our staff.

Look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Fantastic hotel!! Brilliant location and beautiful rooms. On arrival we were greeted by friendly staff and Champagne (lovely touch). Highly recommend to stay here. Espresso Bar next door also serves a good coffee :)

• Stayed: October 2013
MelbourneMarriott, Guest Relations Manager at Melbourne Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Dear Bernadette_CD,

Wow! Thank you ver much for taking the time to post a review.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay right from check in! I will be sure to pass on your compliments to our barista in the Espresso Bar.

I do hope we see you back at the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

This hotel is on the edge of the hypercentre and easy distance for the park, the Chinese restaurant area and the market (free tram). The rooms are spacious and comfortable. There can be a bit of a queue in the morning around 9am, so it's a good idea to settle your bill the night before and keep away from the mini bar! There is one restaurant. It's not five star, but it's reliable. I love my take away a cappuccino in the morning. I look forward to it.

Room Tip: Choose the rooms off the road.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Dear Dubaijouurnal,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review detailing your recent stay with us here at Melbourne Marriott.

It is pleasing to hear that you enjoyed all of the attractions around the hotel such as the markets, china town and the amazing park up the road!

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

I was lucky enough to stay here for 3 nights. The staff were very friendly and especially helpful with getting me a room a little early, as I had just got off a 5am flight from overseas and was extremely tired. The staff here were also helpful with regards to where things were to see and also obtaining internet service.
Thanks again for a great time.

Room Tip: I had one of the rooms at the back of the hotel, as a view wasn't a concern. This I think was good as you were away from the bustle of the traffic below.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Dear Robyn C,

I am delighted to hear that you had such a fantastic stay with us recently!

Our staff certainly do go above and beyond to make all of our guests feel sepcial.

I hope to see you back at the hotel in the near future.