Crowne Plaza Melbourne
Novotel Melbourne on Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$130
$123
  • Restaurant
Treasury On Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$165
  • Breakfast included
$87
  • Bar/Lounge
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$157
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$201
$125
  • Room Service
$70
$67
  • Fitness center
Art Series - The Blackman(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$170
$126
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Art Series - The Larwill Studio(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$137
$232
$230
$184
1,608 results
All reviewsyarra rivergreat locationlobby bara river view roomacross the bridgeexhibition centretram stopsouth wharfbusiness hotelvalet parkingshort walkbusiness trippillow menuconcierge staffbit datedspencer streetfree tram
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 1, 2013

This was a clean and friendly hotel in a great location, the concierge could not have been more helpful and breakfast had a large selection to choose from. Our only issue was we had booked a room for the night before our arrival due to landing early on the Sat morning (and wanting a good shower as soon as we got there), only to be told the rooms had been sold and there was nothing ready for us - not what you need at the end of a flight from the UK! This was rectified quickly and barr a mouldy plate of fruit in my room, the rest of the stay was very comfortable. Overall a nice hotel with friendly staff.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Cameron A, Manager at Crowne Plaza Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2013

Dear Katie,
Thank-you for taking the time to share your review. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that our prime city location and staff were able to exceed your needs and expectations. I appreciate your feedback regarding the room wait and fruit platter, please accept my sincere apologies. I look forward to sharing your comments with our team and welcoming you back to our hotel again soon.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights. Location is great, and the room was facing the river. Nearby, can walk to Crown Casino for a drink (no gambling for me). Staff are friendly, though I did not receive my fruit platter as a member/ guest. Presume that it was forgotten. But this is not important. Overall, I must say that the experience is great.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Cameron A, Manager at Crowne Plaza Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2013

Dear Booyk,
Thank-you for taking the time to share your review. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that our prime city location and River View room was able to exceed your needs and expectations. I appreciate your feedback regarding the fruit platter, please accept my sincere apologies. I look forward to sharing your comments with our team and welcoming you back to our hotel again soon.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Stayed for five days on a business trip. First time at this hotel. Quite dated & room small, but comfortable. Good location, close to CBD (in Spencer st), a few minutes walk to Southbank & Convention Centre. Very noisy room with constant loud foot traffic. Overall just okay. Probably better value hotels around for same price or only slightly more

Room Tip: I asked for a quiet room, but didn't get one. Not much outside noise, but loud indoor noise from fellow guests, and not well sound insulated

Dear David,
Thank-you for taking the time to share your review. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that our prime city location was able to exceed your needs and expectations. I am however saddened to hear your stay with us failed in terms of noise. I hope we have the opportunity for you to stay with us again in the future where we can again provide you with a warm, positive experience.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

We had an overnight stay here. The staff were friendly and welcoming. The hotel clean and great location. Our room was a nice size and clean. The bed was comfortable. across the river from Crown casino and close to tram and rail networks. The hotel is a short stroll to the factory outlets and a comfortable walk to the shopping district. This hotel is well worth the stay

Room Tip: Rooms with odd numbers look over the Yarra river. Even numbers look over the out door pool. Each floor have chairs set up by large windows near the elevators where you can relax and enjoy the view
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Cameron A, Manager at Crowne Plaza Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Dear Jo,
Thank-you for taking the time to share your review. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff, prime city location and comfortable rooms and beds delivered on your needs and expectations. I look forward to sharing your warm comments with our teams and I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again soon.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Clean hotel, professional staff, huge beds, good size rooms. A great breakfast, dinner good but not outstanding, Easy loaction for Casino complex, Federation Square and walking to CBD, Transport is at the door, train stations a short walk away.

Room Tip: Get a river view higher floor looking toward Crown Tower for nightly flame show and city lights
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear GregNCarol,
Thank-you for taking the time to share your review. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff, prime city location and comfortable rooms delivered on your needs and expectations. I appreciate your positive feedback regarding your breakfast, however I am disappointed to hear that your dinner service did not meet the same standard. I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again soon.