“Excellent food and great service”
Review of Hare & Grace

Hare & Grace
Ranked #1,540 of 4,152 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Went here to have lunch with my wife last week. The staff were kind and attentive, the decor intriguing (the branches seem to represent roots in a warren), and the steak very good. I would not hesitate to go again (and in fact went there the next day for dinner but there was a party going on so we did not have a meal here).

If I visit Melbourne again, I will certainly visit here again.

2  Thank MyongKi B
There are newer reviews for Hare & Grace

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Just dined here with some workmates. We enjoyed the food - great flavours, fresh produce and interesting combinations. All of our party enjoyed the food however the staff were not on their game tonight as we had a long wait for drinks, to take our orders, for wine refills and at the end our card and bill sat on the table for 15 mins while the wait staff polished cutlery and chatted. Not a great impression when the restaurant was still in operation on a night when it was not full.

1  Thank indiga_11
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Staff are very friendly.
Great selection of imported and local beer and wine.,
Diverse menu to make even the most picky person happy.
And to top it of very reasonable priced.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I went there with my family during the holidays. The staff were very friendly and efficient. I had the Atlantic Salmon and it was SO DECADENT! I had the creme brûlée for dessert. It was a little bitter but enjoyable. I know I'll be visiting this place when I'm in Melbourne again!!

Reviewed November 19, 2013

When ever we are in Melbourne we always make sure that we do either a lunch or dinner at Hare and Grace, its one of our favourite spots!! Always a good meal and consistency is always their priority!! Can not fault at all - will be back - making bookings again now :)