“Good customer service”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I emailed them asking if they'd take a booking for lunch on Sunday after the website said they didn't do bookings for Sun lunch, they didn't mind.

We got a great table with a banquette, very comfy. My family like to complain about things, they were all kept happy. The staff were friendly and attentive. Mum loves going to funky places. It was loud, but so were we.

The food is very good and well priced, the menu has something for everyone. My husband n I don't eat wheat, so all the gluten free options were appreciated.

This place is great, well done.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

The quarter for lunch was good, I wouldn't say fantastic but good, but so cramped and hot.
We had breakfast the following morning here too because of the reviews and to be honest the cafe that the quarter backs on to begins with an A seemed to be bringing out a lot more appealing dishes.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

I love everything about this restaurant from the quirky location in Degraves Street to the mirrors and books on the walls, to the friendly, efficient staff, to the brilliant breakfasts. Coffee is the best in Melbourne! Everything is done right!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

This was a superb meal, we both had the special for the night which was a lamb pasta dish, It was subtle and tremendously tasty. There is no more to say, but I have to as I haven't used my min characters. Set in a side street, very crowded, staff brill, price great food excellent, what more can I say. Apart form I have asked for the recipe.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Loved breakfast at Quarter. Haloumi eggs - mmm, got up early in the morning just to have them. Fast and friendly service, what more could you want.