“Macedonia Wine Tours”
Review of Mike's Wine Tours

Mike's Wine Tours
Ranked #23 of 94 Food & Drink in Melbourne
More attraction details
Owner description: Mike's full day wine tours of the Macedon Ranges and Yarra Valley are one of the best Melbourne day tours. Our guided wine tours are fully inclusive of all transport, wine tastings and a Gourmet Lunch of choice which is served with a glass of wine. We visit Boutique Wineries on all our tours and Hanging Rock on the Macedon Ranges tour which provides our guests with personal service and a truly memorable experience of visiting Melbourne.
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I loved the wines and the lunch. Mike was fun to be around and knew the area well. l enjoyed visiting hanging rock. I highly recommend this tour.

Andree..

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Mikes-Wine-Tours, Owner at Mike's Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Thank you for providing your thoughts about your recent Mike's Wine Tours' experience and also for recommending my Melbourne Wine Tours to others which I appreciate very much.

By offering great wines with excellent food to match to the relatively lesser known Macedon Ranges Wine Region only one hour from Melbourne and providing my guests with a fun, friendly and relaxed atmosphere to enjoy their wine tasting is a great way to experience a day tour from Melbourne.

Everyone on each and every wine tour from Melbourne also has the opportunity to learn about wine and their very own palate with the help of my winemakers while our visit to Hanging Rock Nature Reserve offers a brief insight into this formidable volcanic rock formation which is home to Native Australian Wildlife such as Kangaroos, Koalas and many species of bird life.

This combination provides you with a very unique wine tour and no doubt I am sure that you will also enjoy your wines that have been delivered right to you door for many years to come and I will look forward to welcoming you back again for another first class wine tour.

Kind Regards,

There are newer reviews for Mike's Wine Tours

Reviewed March 21, 2014

One of the best I have been on in a very long time. Mike certainly has lot of knowledge and really makes the trip special.

Mikes-Wine-Tours, Owner at Mike's Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2014

It's great to hear that you had a "GREAT EXPERIENCE" and rate Mike's Wine Tours as "THE BEST TOUR I HAVE BEEN ON IN A VERY LONG TIME!"

I strive to provide my guests with a very personal and unique experience that differs from the usual type of tour by offering a friendly environment for everyone and sharing our knowledge of wine, the wine regions of Victoria and matching this with outstanding wines and great food.

I sincerely appreciate that you have highlighted the efforts that I go to to ensure you have a great wine tour experience for choosing me and I look forward to seeing you again for another one of Melbourne's Best Wine Tours.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed March 16, 2014

We had a fantastic time. Mike was has a wealth of knowledge of Melbourne and surrounding areas.Mike is enthusiastic and goes out of his way to ensure you have a good time. The winerys were well chosen and would recommend this tour to any wine lovers out there.

Andree & Mark

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Mikes-Wine-Tours, Owner at Mike's Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Thank you for providing a very complimentary review of your recent wine tour to The Macedon Ranges Wine Region just north of Melbourne which also visits Holgate Brewhouse and Hanging Rock.

It is very pleasing for me to hear that you had a "FANTASTIC" time and that you appreciated my excellent customer service and the knowledge that I share with my guests about wine and Melbourne in general on each and every wine tour.

I also love ensuring that you are entertained throughout the day which is also complimented by meeting some very interesting wine makers who pride themselves on producing great wines for our enjoyment and pleasure along with their informative and guided wine tasting experiences.

May you enjoy your wine purchases from your tour and we look forward to hosting you again when you are next visiting Melbourne.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed January 19, 2014

What a tour! the best I have ever been on the small numbers ensures a very personal service. The choice of wineries were excellent lots of chat from the owners and Mike himself was a wealth of information and enhanced the experience with his warmth and humour! :-) thank you for a wonderful experience and I will be bringing my friend with me next year so I will be booking again!! Janette

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Mikes-Wine-Tours, Owner at Mike's Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

It's great to hear that you have rated your Mike's Wine Tour as "THE BEST I HAVE BEEN ON".

Our small group tours certainly provide that personal touch and service and combining this with meeting the Actual Winemakers themselves for informative and descriptive wine tastings ensures you finish your wine tour with a greater appreciation of wine and your very own palate.

I very much look forward to hosting you again along with your friend sometime this year and to once again providing you with warmth, humour and a first class wine tour.

Until then, keep safe.

Best Wishes.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

We had an awesome time, Mike went out of his way to ensure a fantastic experience. We be would happy to recomend him to anyone.

Luke and Rhonda

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Mikes-Wine-Tours, Owner at Mike's Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

I am delighted to read that you had an "AWESOME TIME" on your recent Wine Tour to The Macedon Ranges and that you appreciated my service of providing you with a personal pick up from your accommodation in Lancefield to ensure you could join our other tour participants for a great wine tour experience with Mike's Wine Tours.

I also appreciate you posting your comments on Trip Advisor for the benefit of other travelers and that you "HIGHLY RECOMMEND" my tours!

May you enjoy your award winning wines for many years to come and I look forward to seeing you again sometime soon.

Best Wishes,