“Excellent Coffee”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Not much to write on this one. Took a detour down a side street to try their coffee on our weekend getaway to Melbourne. LOVED IT!

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Its the best place to have breakfast. when we went there in the morning the place was full. we decided to have breakfast there only. we waited for 15 mins and finally got a table. we were a group of 12 people and literally ordered everything on the menu. And everything was just perfect.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

A 'mecca' for people who love coffee.
The food is great too, you must to try the eggs with toast. The poached or sunny side up is great with a flat white....
Explore the place...with it's huge coffee grinders.
I particularly loved the rustic setting.

Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

The obscure entrance belies the throbbing and vibrant interior of this cafe. To my eye, the patrons look like they were entrepreneurs of start-up internet companies, or musicians, or writers. Or simply people who love great food and even greater coffee. Seven seeds make their own coffee on the premises. "They have a coffee laboratory, mum", observed my 14 year old. Prices are reasonable. My two slices sourdough bread with two poached eggs cost $11. The brioche french toast with poached peaches is a must! The total brekky experience? I would say it's one of this trip's Top 5 highlights next to the 12 Apostles. The experience was that memorable, or maybe that's just me. More at myglorybox.com

Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

a local introduced me the place. surprisingly it opens from 7am, which allows me to have a breakfast and then a wine tour. coffee is great! the fact that they cannot separate egg yolk is a little disappointing. In general, a place worth visiting for first time travelers.