“It's huge!”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I was amazed by the size of this market and the number of sheds for all the fresh consumable and goods for sale. If I lived there I would go each day it is open for my groceries. The food pricing was so reasonable. Bank machines were on site.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Well as you may tell from the title I loved this market! As we were staying very close by it was a perfect place to go in the morning for breakfast. the inside food shops are so great every kind of deli food you could want- we ate Bratwurst, Turkish pastries, pizza, deli goodies, coffees and juices (not all in one day :). We went on a Wednesday night when they were trialing a night market evening. It was great- lots of food stalls, clothes and live entertainment. this place is a must on your trip to Melbourne, just check the days they are closed (Mon & Wed I think).

Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

Every time I'm in Melbourne I love to visit these markets. Not only do I get to indulge in a fantastic selection of foods I get to enjoy a superbly made coffee.

These markets are a must thing to do whilst in Melbourne. I purchased a delicious flat panini bread with a roasted vegetable filling and a latte for under $7.00 ....sensational! You can purchase such things as: pastries, cheeses, cured meats, fresh seafood and meats to fruit and vegetables....Ohh and clothing ; )...

If your not so keen on making a purchase think about just taking a look around...window shop ; )

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Just about all your shopping needs can be done here, from souvenirs to fresh food/greens to cooked meals. Closed on mondays and wednesdays

Reviewed August 3, 2012

OMG
What a waste of time. The food was lousy. The place was always crowded but at least we can tick it off the list of "things to do in Melborne"...
Overall it's about as exciting as watching a soccer game through a hole in a fence.