“Absolutely Fantastic Trike Tour”

Tours on Trike Melbourne
Ranked #88 of 264 Tours in Melbourne
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Melbourne Tours on Trike offers exciting Three Wheeled Adventure Trike Tours daily from Docklands. Our Big Blue Three Wheeled Excitement Machines carry two (2) passengers & your Rider. Experience the Freedom of a Three Wheeled Adventure on board one of our Custom Built BoomTrike Mustang Thunderbirds fully imported from Germany. Our Tours are unique, something completely different and a most memorable way to see Melbourne.
Reviewed March 9, 2013

What a fantastic tour, a great way to see the city and understand some of the history of Melbourne. Allan took us through many areas of the Docklands, port Phillip bay, Williamstown, St Kilda and many more areas. The tour is very informative and totally value for money. The stop at Jerry's Milk Bar was a high light. It was a wonderful tour and I am glad we took part in it. Thanks Allan and Chris for your hospitality.

DocklandsTrikeMan, Owner at Tours on Trike Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

Thank you for the great feedback about our "Out & About" Tour. We visited Jerry's Milk Bar as part of Coxy"s Big Break (TV Travel Show) and can be viewed via our WebSite, which continues to be an Integral Part of the Tour......along with all the other great sights of Melbourne you see along the way. Thank you again for your booking and your kind words about our Tours. Hopefully you get a better result for your Football team next time you come to Melbourne.

There are newer reviews for Tours on Trike Melbourne

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Bought this as a gift and it was really a great way to spend a few hours. We booked the nighttime lights and would thorougly recommend it to anyone looking for a way to appreciate all that Melbourne has to offer. You really cover some area in that time and in no way did I feel scared to be on this tour (which considering I have zero zilch and zip interest in motorbikes says quite a lot actually.
Great fun with great tour guide - thanks Joseph
learnt lots of things we never knew about this city and as for the lights..they were fabulous
Thanks guys, well worth the money!!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

This would have to be the perfect way to see a city. I would do this as soon as I got to Melbourne so that you can get your bearings and then go and look more in depth at the sights you see on the tour. I took my two kids aged 12 (twins) with me on a two hour Bay to Bridge ride around Melbourne with Allan. It started out with perfect weather at Dockside, if not a bit chilly and then we had some rain around the Bay and then when when we got into the city it was sunny weather again. I wanted to see the Bathing Boxes at Brighton which Allan kindly detoured from his regular tour to accomodate. We also saw almost everything that Melbourne has to offer - which is a great deal. The commentary was great and not intrusive at all on the tour. The trike offers a view without restrictions. The kids were happy to sit and wave at other kids going past in cars like they were royalty. I even got a "that was awesome" from my hard to please 12 year old girl so it must have been good. Couldn't recommend this enough if you want to see Melbournhe. I would have loved to have done a longer tour but two hours is great anyway. The jackets and gloves provided were enough to keep you warm as well. A little bit of rain really made this a Melbourne experience for us. Fun and enjoyable way to see a city and surprisingly relaxing.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Never had a chance to see Melbourne so booked a two hour trike tour. She was a bit hesitant at first. Had a great time. The only thing that limits your view wa how far can you twist your neck. Perfect weather, great info from our driver\guide, a realy fun way to see the city.
Next time we will plan our time and do one of the full days.
Recomend to all, we both enjoyed the ride. I want to buy one, she says wait for lotto.
Dave and Megan from Darwin.

1  Thank DaveSpencerofDarwin
Reviewed October 14, 2012

This tour was one of the highlights of our trip to Melbourne. From the first moment we booked the 2 hours Bay-city-bridge tour we knew that we going to have a ball.
I should have started my story to say a big thank you to Alan, who looked after us perfectly, he was punctual, he has shown us so very much, his commentary was most wellcomed as this was our first visit to Melbourne. He has taken us to places where as tourist we wouldnt' have gone. We recommend this tour company 1000% and we feel that money was well spent.

DocklandsTrikeMan, Owner at Tours on Trike Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Thank you for the terrific feedback, we do try to make our tours something quite special for all our Visitors, it is always a pleasure to hear good things about our business and as we discussed on the tour, Melbourne has a great "Visitability" about it and I see by your other reviews about Melbourne you enjoyed your visit. Thank you again for the fantastic feedback.