“Fantastic”

Neighborhood: Docklands
melbourne
“Fantastic”
Reviewed February 3, 2012

Just stopped for a drink on our way to Docklands ... never left! Sat, inhaled the view, grazed on one main after another and enjoyed the 'local' liquids. Definitely going back!

It was a quiet night so we had a lot of attention, but they wandered over at the right times.

3 Thank carolyn h

Melbourne, Australia
“A fabulous place with amazing food!”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

I recently went to Docked for the first time with a group of friends and could not say more about this place!

Being a vegetarian I don’t normally gravitate towards tapas however after speaking with the waitress I was incredibly happy with what the chef prepared especially for me, which I very rarely am when I out dine out, no matter what the cuisine.

Yes, it’s not in the best of locations although while I’m not a fan of the Docklands I think it would have to have the best view of the water. And I loved the fact it was tucked away from the soulless main strip where all the other restaurants are.

I’m really confused by all the bad reviews on here – I’m not sure people understand the concept of tapas here?

I honestly could not rate this place high enough. The food was amazing, the staff friendly and efficient and I thought the venue was both eclectic and charming.
Definitely worth a visit or four!

2 Thank Leo81lion
Melbourne
“So sick of fussy tapas”
Reviewed January 27, 2012

Really enjoyed my night at Docked. I am not the kind of person who stays out late but I did't even notice the time fly by. We got there at 7:30 and left after 11pm. What's more is that we left full, happy and jovial. The tapas was fantastic - not fussy, nor small, nor overdone. It had great flavour and was filling.

The venue could do with a spruce up, but you don't pay much attention to those things if you are having a good time!

4 Thank RoastLambMelb
“fabulous!!!”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Fab drinks! Great food!! Loved the free pintxos bring on those crustinis!! Lets go back next week!!

4 Thank alethias
Melbourne, Australia
“Best Spanish Tapas outside Spain.”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Docked is an amazing restaurant that combines a great environment along with an exceptional fusion of ingredients. it is one of a kind thanks to a Master Chef which provides an elegant and unique way of cooking. A must see place!!!

One of my favourite places!

Kim and Gianluca Ragone.