“Really Nice”

Add it.
The Millswyn
Cuisines: French, Contemporary
Reviewed August 14, 2011

I have been to The Millswyn a number of times. The Staff are pleasant and professional, the decor is sophisticated and understated, the outlook is lovely and as yet it is still not too crowded. I have had breakfast and lunch at The Millswyn. The breakfasts are good without being anything remarkable. Some of my lunch dishes have been really great. I had the Pork Belly dish one day and have rarely had a more delicious main and it haunted me so much that I had to go back and have it again. It was true perfection with the pork meltingly soft and the crackling crisp and delicious. In the summer I had the Super Salad and Carpaccio of Tuna which were a fabulous combination of interesting and well considered flavours. I personally think this is the best restaurant along this strip of Domain Road although I haven't been to the others in years as they were so ordinary. Maybe they too have improved but for the moment this is the place for me.