“Good Food”
Review of +39 Pizzeria

+39 Pizzeria
Reserve with
+39 Pizzeria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 4,023 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Melbourne, Australia
“Good Food”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Me and my boyfriend had an 80 dollar voucher and decided to use it one day while we were in the area. I ordered a half calzone pizza which was really really good, half being a Margarita pizza and the other ham and cheese filled calzone. My boyfriend ordered a carbonara which was pretty disappointing as it sounded nice on the menu but was lacking in flavour and had no sauce. We also ordered the homemade chips with Parmesan cheese which were average. Overall the food was good, and we thought we would definitely make another trip back to try out the other yummy pizzas! but as we went to pay and use our voucher we were told that we could only use what we spent our bill came to $50 and he refused to give us the remaining amount ($30) in another voucher so it just went to waste! which we found quite disappointing because we would have definitely made more trips back!

2 Thank Jess S

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
“Good Food, but Pricey”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

The rating of "Average" is not so much a reflection of the food as it is on the overall experience - especially the prices. Yes, the ambiance is good, though it was very very crowded on Easter Saturday. For entree we order what was described as "homemade chips with parmesan" thinking that it would be hand cut hot chips with parmesan cheese melting over it, but it ended up just being plain old potato chips (that may have been homemade but may as well have come from Coles). All 4 of us had pizzas and they were very good. Personally, I like my base a little thicker than paper thin that these came with which made it impossible to eat with your hands (as you normally do for pizza) but the flavours and size were good.

Perth, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really good”
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Me and work colleague had pizza here, great taste, the red wine recommended just spot on, I'm from Perth and wish there was a place like this there, oh the bar across the road a gem

Cairns, Australia
“Best bruschetta in Melbourne”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

My wife and I went into this busy restaurant before the Comedy festival. I had no preconceptions before going there but the bruschetta was WOW. It was a mix of smoked salmon, mushrooms, and buffalo mozzarella. Best in Melbourne for me. The pizza and salad were also good. I will definitely go back again.

Toulouse, France
“Good italian food”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Probably my favorite italian place so far. Really nice menu. Loved the lasagna.
Nothing fancy, nice food, good ambiance and service.