“STORM”

and up
Melbourne Bike Tour with Lunch
Ranked #70 of 445 things to do in Melbourne
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Go and see a melbourne storm game at AAMI, park , I frequently do, theres not a bad seat in the house although the ones on the side are better than the end goals. Big screens either end, a very acceptable to good PA/sound system, and a great ground for atmosphere. Go Storm

1  Thank Tartyone

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I come here regularly to watch the melbourne Storm play. Its a fabulous stadium. Beautiful from the outside & set up great on the inside. Beware if its a cold windy night...up the top is FREEZING!! Comfy seats & good positioning make it great to watch a game here. Lots of parking nearby.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

i was there with a group of soccer fans to see our team play an away fixture.the stadium is purpose built for soccer/rugby viewing from all angles is superb the facilities all bieng near new are up to date.bars and food areas easilly accesable also entry and exit areas are good

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Easy Location to get to with the public transport ! - Great Stadium. We had fantastic seats. Pity about our team not winning..

Reviewed January 27, 2013

During a recent rip to Melbourne I took my son to see a soccer game at this stadium. It was easy to travel to, there was lots of information to help me navigate my way to the right door and seats. The security staff were plentiful and helpful and we had a great time.

I usually go to Melbourne for the tennis but we have decided to start going for a few soccer matches as well. Getting around Melbourne, especially to events is so much easier than doing so in Sydney. Melbourne really has done it just right by having everything centrally located and an easy walk from the city centre.