Apartment was generally spacious and well equipped.
Carpark was linked directly to the apartment, which was a big plus. Convenience store located in the building, so it was easy to buy breakfast, coffee, juice etc.
What i didn't like :
- Check in process. Followed instructions and called before reaching. I went to the office (opp of the road) and was told the staff is waiting at the lobby. Headed over to the lobby and the staff was not there. Had to ring and wait... which wasn't very efficient.
- The door lock! was warned by the staff that the door doesn't auto-lock. But it was really a pain having to lock the door with the key from inside the apartment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments at SouthbankOne offers you a range of one, two and three bedroom quality executive style apartments for both the corporate and leisure traveller in a residential tower that gives you a feeling of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Melbourne Short Stay Apartments at SouthbankOne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.