“Wonderful way to see Melbourne”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Melbourne By Bike

and up
Melbourne Bike Tour with Lunch
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Your time here is limited, so make the most of it! This tour will not disappoint. Don't just see...also understand what goes on here. Then, we give you a map to revisit or further explore. Melbourne By Bike offers the smallest bike tour group size in Melbourne - 8 max. It's a fun, personalised, informative tour of Melbourne Australia in small groups by a friendly local. We aim to give you the best possible overview of Melbourne as if it was your only day here! Visit & learn about: (YOU can help decide what we see) Federation Square Sports Precinct Hidden bars Shrine of Remembrance Cafes with a vibe St Kilda Beach (dependent on start location) Heritage arcades & cool laneways Queen Victoria Market Parliament House The graffiti art culture Out of city suburbs - Carlton, St Kilda or Fitzroy (dependent on start location) Melbourne Museum Royal Exhibition Buildings and much more...... Tours: 10.00 to 2.30pm daily (start time can be flexible). Small groups. Advance Bookings to avoid disappointment.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Toronto, Canada
“Wonderful way to see Melbourne”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

My girlfriend and I were in Melbourne on Thursday, March 7, 2013 as part of an Australia-to-NZ cruise. We were only in town for the day, so we wanted to see as much as possible, up close, in the short time we had. Michelle's Melbourne By Bike was the perfect choice; an absolutely wonderful way to see the city. Michelle seems to know the city inside and out. Her passion for Melbourne quickly became evident as she shared the history (and personal stories) of so many of the city's facinating neighbourhoods. I really can't imagine a better way to tour Melbourne. It was such a pleasure spending the day with Michelle (and Ralph). Highly recommended!

richmich3, Owner at Melbourne By Bike, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review as you said you would. Loved showing you around. As I am late responding, I hope it is still strongly embedded in your memory as you go to work each day there. Best wishes to you both, M:)

• Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
“Amazing day in the city of Melbourne”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I had four overseas visitors from the USA travelling on a cruise ship which would dock for the day in Melbourne, Australia.

I booked Michelle Brown to organise a tour for that day - Monday 11th March, Labour day - a challenging day as the Moomba festival was on and the temperature was 36degrees.

Michelle gave an excellent overview of this wonderful city.

She was very knowledgeable, informative, creative, enthusiastic, interesting, attentive, caring - in fact she was faultless.

All five of us were unanimous in our appreciation of a truly magical day and could not have wished for a better guide.

richmich3, Owner at Melbourne By Bike, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
I can see this is your first review. Thank you very much for taking the time to learn how to do it and leave such a lovely review. The pleasure was all mine. MIchelle :)
Melbourne
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A new perspective on a city”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I was given the tour with Michelle and even though I'm a Melbourne local, I was surprised how many 'new' sights and places I was shown and taken to. By the time we finished our mostly leisurely ride (I could have done without the uphill bits, although the views at the top were worth it), I was thrilled to realise I'd had a tour equal to the best I'd undertaken anywhere on my travels. Michelle's enthusiasm, care and focus on her bike riders was very professional.
Highly recommended for a great perspective on the city!

richmich3, Owner at Melbourne By Bike, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Hi again :) thanks so much for taking the time to write. Much appreciated and loved having you along. M:)
Adelaide, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Melbourne By Bike - Fantastic”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

My partner and I chose a tour of Melbourne by Bike, with Michelle. Neither of us were familiar with the city, so we wanted to have a good look around, to build a knowledge base for future trips. Our tour was fantastic. We went north, south, east, west and central. We had a bird's eye (cyclist's) view of the famous, the small, the artistic, the gardens, the history, the architecture, the people, the food, the markets, the alleyways, the bars cafes and bistros, the cinemas, the hidden treasures....I cannot think of what we did not see or learn about. Michelle is an intelligent, caring, informed and articulate ambassador of Melbourne, and took my health concerns into account throughout our day. We were given safety briefings, looked after the whole way, and also given much much more than we ever expected. I highly recommend Michelle's Melbourne By Bike Tours, I highly recommend Michelle. :)

Visited February 2013
richmich3, Owner at Melbourne By Bike, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Thank you for such a detailed review. I loved our day together. Best wishes always, M :)
Exeter, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Brilliant day in Melbourne”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

From start to finish, this tour is very well organised safe and informative. Michelle was a great guide who loves her city and it showed! We were a group of six average age 65 of varying fitness levels, but she made it very easy for us all, by going that extra mile! We would highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to see the real Melbourne.

Visited February 2013
richmich3, Owner at Melbourne By Bike, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Hi UK crew, thank you for taking the time to write. So nice to have shared your holiday and shown you around. Thank you, M:)