“Awesome !!!!”

and up
Melbourne Bike Tour with Lunch
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Your time here is limited, so make the most of it! This tour will not disappoint. Don't just see...also understand what goes on here. Then, we give you a map to revisit or further explore. Melbourne By Bike offers the smallest bike tour group size in Melbourne - 8 max. It's a fun, personalised, informative tour of Melbourne Australia in small groups by a friendly local. We aim to give you the best possible overview of Melbourne as if it was your only day here! Visit & learn about: (YOU can help decide what we see) Federation Square Sports Precinct Hidden bars Shrine of Remembrance Cafes with a vibe St Kilda Beach (dependent on start location) Heritage arcades & cool laneways Queen Victoria Market Parliament House The graffiti art culture Out of city suburbs - Carlton, St Kilda or Fitzroy (dependent on start location) Melbourne Museum Royal Exhibition Buildings and much more...... Tours: 10.00 to 2.30pm daily (start time can be flexible). Small groups. Advance Bookings to avoid disappointment.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Launceston, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Awesome !!!!”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We had the best time riding around Melbourne enjoying the sights, food, company and our fabulous tour guide. When suggested by a friend to do this tour I thought i couldn't possibly last 4 hours on a bike ! but wow what a surprise I got. Michelle was the ultimate guide. She was a wealth of knowledge and so full of fun and energy. I would highly recommend this tour to everyone. Thank you for such a wonderful day.

Visited October 2012
richmich3, Owner at Melbourne By Bike, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Hi Sharon, thanks for taking the time to write. I so appreciated your comment at the end of the tour, that the tour was 10 times better than you expected. I went home on a high. So nice to have met you all and hope golf went well too. M:)

• Korean first
“Fun and interesting experience!!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I loved the tour with Melbourne by bike. It was the best tour I have been on so far and our guide michelle was fantastic! This tour combined exercise with fun and I saw lots of interesting sites and learnt a lot about Melbourne that I didn't know! It was a lot of fun as well as a good workout and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this tour to anyone visiting Melbourne/ already living in Melbourne!!

Thank you for taking the time to write Lucie. We did have fun! :) Best wishes, M
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Discovering Melbourne"”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Done this tour recently with Michelle and it was the highlight of our trip to Melbourne, I don't normally write reviews but felt it would be misjustice not to highlight this bike tour. Michelle was an excellent guide with a deep resevoir of knowledge about the city and her passion shone through right from the off, we toured the main sites and the little side streets that only a local would know and sampled some of the gastronomic delights along the way. You would also think with the heavy traffic in Melbourne it would be difficult to ride a bike there but with Michelles clear instructions and safety awareness it was easy. John+Tara

Visited October 2012
richmich3, Owner at Melbourne By Bike, responded to this review, October 14, 2012
Thanks so much for taking the time to write J & T. Thoroughly enjoyed taking you. Well done on braving the weather that day. Best wishes always, M:)
Cairns, Australia
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Melbourne from a Different Perspective”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Amazing how much distance can be covered on a bike .. Never ever thought I would ride a bike thru Melbourne CBD traffic.. With Michelle it was no problem at all. Michelle gave clear instructions for safety. Came to Melbourne alone and had a sunny day with Michelle .. Time well spent. ... And I can cross bike riding along the Yarra off my "to do" list.
Travelling by train to Melbourne, I googled bike tours and Michelles web site came up. Read the reviews on Trip Advisor. Arranged for the next day's tour joining in with a lovely family of five ladies. Thankyou ladies for your company... I am so happy with my day out and about seeing the city I was born in 60 years ago from a different perspective. Thanks, Michelle, and wish you all the best in the future .. Jill

Visited September 2012
1 Thank JillF309
richmich3, Owner at Melbourne By Bike, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Thanks for taking the time to post your first Tripadvisor feedback! Thanks for finding MBB. It was great having you along and a pleasure to meet you. Best wishes always, Michelle
Tampa, Florida
“Day Bike Trip”
Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

We booked this trip because it was the highest rated bike tour and the wife and I wanted a way to see the city when we first got to Melbourne. We were not disappointed. Heath brought it! With his knowledge, care and wanting the best for the wife and I we had a blast. The trip gave us away to see Melbourne and learn the history about it. Now we had the opportunity to walk around the city and know exactly where to go. It was our first bike tour ever, and will do one again. Thanks to Heath for him pedaling us around the city, and Michelle as the support element. Thanks from the Kinney's.

richmich3, Owner at Melbourne By Bike, responded to this review, September 9, 2012
Thank you for your kind words. You both did exceptionally well braving that windy day! Glad you enjoyed your day with Heath and I had the opportunity to very briefly meet you. Safe travels and thanks for coming with MBB :)