“Looking for a bit of Photography Magic then read on”

Melbourne Photography Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Walk the city streets with a professional photographer who will help you explore the technical capabilities of your camera and unlock your creativity. Find the best spots to take the best shots. Gain the confidence to enhance your skills as a travel photographer.
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Fantastic way to explore the streets of Melbourne learning the essential skills and knowledge to take a magic photo. Tour Guide Tom was equipped with knowledge and personality and able to answer all your questions. I would recommend this as great day tour to do. You learn on the spot and you get to put your knowledge in to play straight away. For me hands on experience in the field has been a priceless way to learn.

Highly recommend this company and Tours, I have booked in for the night course which I am sure I will find equally rewarding

Tammie

1  Thank tammie k
There are newer reviews for Melbourne Photography Tours

Reviewed November 29, 2010

I got this as a gift for Christmas and it was the best thing I've ever done. It is good for beginners as well as mre experienced photographers because you are given the main principles to take photos but you are in control of what you photgraph. It really allows you to let your own creativity come alive! The people who run it are very friendly and willing to help you out with any question or concern you have. You also have the option of borrowing one of their cameras (if you are in the market to buy one but have no idea where to start - like me) or you can bring your own to learn how to get the best out of it. Totally worth it and you see sights of Melbourne that I've never seen before. It makes you look at things in completely different light.... FANTASTIC!!!! Joseph is the best...

2  Thank Emily2712
Reviewed October 5, 2010

A photographer's tour of any place is just a little different from the general tourist's approach. Melbourne Photography Tours is the way to go if you want some understanding and helpful direction as you look for that special angle.
Touring the Melbourne CBD with 'photographer's eyes' open, with step by step simple instruction from friendly, encouraging and knowledgeable tour guides... who could ask for more?
Going out in search of the basic elements of good composition, one at a time, and building on them as the tour goes on, is so much fun. These guys are patient, helpful and so openly friendly.
But it doesn't all end on the day - we receive notes by email, offers and news of further tours, even a monthly photo competition, without being too pesky and filling our inbox with unwanted junk! As well as this we have received a copy of Alfonso's beautiful 82 page, full colour ebook "Unlock your Creativity" - an excellent tool for the beginner or more advanced photographer, reminding us of those bold and basic elements of photography in more detail. Love it!
I hope to bring my camera club friends to do a tour soon.
Not cheap - but worth every cent for any aspiring photographer. Thanks guys!

2  Thank Bronikon