“Russian Massage + Hot Stone Massage - Superb!”

Ripple Melbourne Massage Day Spa and Beauty
Ranked #15 of 65 Spas & Wellness in Melbourne
More attraction details
Owner description: Melbourne massage and day spa in the Melbourne CBD. Lush massage and beauty packages with free day spa treatments like green clay facials, peppermint foot soaks, tangerine exfoliation and gift of lotion. Lots to choose from including hot stone, remedial, relaxation, pregnancy or Russian deep tissue massage. Or try a chocolate massage, seashell or Himalayan herbal ball massage. Ripple will also come to wherever you are, all Melbourne
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Russian Massage + Hot Stone Massage - Superb!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I have been using Ripple Massage several times by now, every time I go on holiday to another state, I will think of getting a massage as part of my relax getaway and I always think of Ripple Massage - unless if they don't provide the service in that area.

The first time was few years back on my trip to Gold Coast and from my memory, I booked when I got there over the phone because they can come to my hotel room, so it is really convenient for me. I booked a couple massage. Now, this review is about Ripple Massage in Melbourne. I used Ripple Massage 2x in Melbourne, both I stayed in the city area. I booked over the phone before my holiday to make sure I got the time slot I wanted. Both I booked for 2-hour massage package. The first one is the usual 2-hour massage package with the foot scrub etc with Russian Massage. I always love relax massage with deep tissue or firmer massage, and the girl on the phone recommended me the Russian Massage. This was my first time with Russian Massage and I love it! The 2nd one I asked for 1 hour Hot Stone and 1 hour Russian massages (or combined). Both times I got the same therapist, which was excellent! She is prompt, professional, calm and efficient. The massage is wonderful and relaxing, I always fell asleep or drifting, just because I was so relax (who don't). I love the Russian and Hot Stone combination, especially when she used the hot stone to massage. It really relax the muscle and give a little bit more relax feeling - hard to describe unless you tried it. I cannot believe how heavy all the stuff she has to carry every time, especially with Hot Stone, carrying all those stones and rice cooker to heat up the stones!

I love getting a massage and I have tried many places, and I hate the most when after deep tissue massage, that I would get sore/pain or even bruises, but this never happen with Ripple Massage therapists. The massage was firm and relax at the same time, and cover the whole body. Sometimes with other massage places, the therapists somehow cannot manage the time and when they are running out of time, they just skip some parts of the body or just do any touching, kind of massage but very quick - this is the second thing I hate when I got a massage, but this never happen with Ripple Massage therapists. I think they are well-trained, very efficient and do proper massage in every part of the body.

I will definitely get the 2-hour massage again next time I go on holiday, which is coming soon! Tempting to get the 4-hour massage though.... Thank you Ripple Massage and keep up the good work!

1 Thank poo_yulie

Melbourne, Australia
“Great service”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Wow! Yes the massage was really good and yes I am picky, what really made me say wow was the customer service. The first three places we rang didn't answer their phone, but then I got Rebecca at Ripple. Explained to her it was my wife's birthday and the lunch cruise we were meant to be going on had been cancelled and was trying to book something else nice for her for the day. She got two therapists to our hotel within a couple of hours and we had great treatments. But what I liked even more was that Rebecca also offered to send out to my wife a gift box because we had been so stressed. she helped me out, made my wife happy and has a permanent customer.

melbourne
“Very relaxing”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I had not had a massage before, and my friend talked me into getting one. Loved every minute of it. Was glad we had them come to us as I felt a bit self conscious. Leanne put me at ease when I told her I hadn't had a massage before and went through everything. I really enjoyed it and will definitely get another one. My friend gets lots of massages and she said hers was really good too.

Adelaide, Australia
“Ripple Massage”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

We drove over to MLB for an event, and booked a massage practitioner to come to our room on the night of arrival. We both like a remedial massage and Bec assured us that the russian massage would be just what we were after. Claire the practitioner was prompt, and very well organised, despite the fact that the room we have booked turned out to be space challenged she set up in a timely manner and put us at our ease almost immediately.
Claire was professional, very skilled and adept at adjusting pressure to suit her clients (us). Destressed us completely, unknotted knots and enabled a great night's sleep. What a great start to our holiday! If we hadn't had a showcase on our final night we would have booked a second massage!
Its one our trip itinerary permanently now - visit Melbourne, book Ripple....

Visited November 2012
Melbourne
“Great hens party pampering”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I booked Ripple for my friends hens party and we couldnt have asked for better service. Bec in the office did all the ringing around and organising for me of all the girls which made things really easy. We had a great day, the therapist turned up on time and were really friendly and entered into the spirit of the day as well as doing professional treatments. I loved how every received a little gift at the end. Very easy and professional.

Visited August 2012