“A Great way to explore Melbourne”

Hidden Secrets Tours
Golden Mile Heritage Walking Tour
Ranked #11 of 100 Food & Drink in Melbourne
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Melbourne's Original Laneway Walking Tours. Indulge in a vibrant city with our Award winning walking tours through Melbourne's back streets and Laneways. Small groups, with creative local hosts enjoy the urban landscape that many locals miss. Discover intricacies of the past and the modern day in food and wine, fashion design, architecture and so much more. Just a few hours with us and so much of the city makes more sense. If you think you know Melbourne, then think again!
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We spent 2 delightful hours exploring the lane ways of Melbourne with Danae our wonderful and knowledgeable tour guide. It was our second day in Melbourne. After our first day we were feeling that Melbourne was a boring city but our tour with Hidden Secrets woke us up to the true beauty of the city. We learned a great deal about the history of the city through a tour of the interesting lane ways that zig zag through the streets.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Fabulous 3 hours spent wandering the lane ways and learning about Melbourne, local shops, artisans and food places. Small group of 6 with informed and passionate guide called LUISA, made for a fabulous morning and money and time well spent!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

The second time I have taken this tour, a fun way to discover the back lanes of Melbourne and receive an amazing history lesson as well. Great value lunch also. Luisa certainly knows her stuff.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Just recently I went on the Coffee Culture Tour with Sarah then the Lanes and Ally ways with Danae.
Both ladies were knowledgeable, passionate and great company. Thank you for the wonderful experiences, I've been going to Melbourne for forty years and have never known about the hidden secrets, thank you.

HiddenSecrets, Owner at Hidden Secrets Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2014

Dear Colleena353
Thank you for joining us for not one but two tours.. and I am so pleased you enjoyed the corners of the city we love to share.. the 40 years have kept a few secrets, and also seen some amazing changes, so we are all very pleased to hear your thoughts.. I am sure we will see you in a laneways somewhere when you next return to Melbourne. Happy Travels, and I hope 2014 is good to you.
Kindest regards
Fiona
Hidden Secrets Tours

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Wow what a great tour - I did this one yesterday with Sarah and 5 other tourists and it was fantastic. I have lived in Victoria for the last 3 years and been into the city quite a few times exploring on my own but I found some really great places on this tour. Sarah was a fantastic guide with her wealth of knowledge, courtesy, and made us all feel special. I have saved my map and am certainly going back to visit some of the great shops and support some local artists.
A MUST SEE & DO!!!!