“Yummy!”

Ranked #13 of 110 Dessert in Melbourne
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Lygon Street
Reviewed July 5, 2013

This place certainly lives up to it´s good ratings. Delicious gelato.. I picked chocolate and nutella, and have absolutely no regrets!

Nice located in Little Italy in Lygon Street.
Will come back here for sure!

PS: Only cash!

2  Thank FyFazan

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I first tried the gelato here 10 years ago. It's even better than anything I've had in Italy and elsewhere. I finally had the opportunity to revisit this place in June 2013. Still as good as ever. Had the following flavours - Roche, Pistachio, Hazelnut, Pandan & Coconut - all fantastic!

1  Thank esoeij
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I asked to try their pistachio gelato as I have heard from an expert once that this is the best way to judge a good gelato place. And sure as heck it was amazing!!!!

Also their snickers gelato is divine. If I could have more than 2 scoops in my waffle cone I would so do it :-) the staff are nice and polite.

Will definitely go back again.

1  Thank Mckiwis
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

If you want to experience what real ice cream tastes like, then this is the place. Do yourself a Flavour and just try it... As good as the best I've had in Sicily, the home of ice cream!

1  Thank applesmate
Reviewed May 8, 2013

it was the BEST gelato i had in a long while, they had some new flavors that we tried and were amazing, also the basic flavors were great, very nice seating outside on a quit street .
the gelato was fruity, flavorsome and came with a waffle, the lady serving the Gelato was very nice and patient as we took our time choosing and mixing flavoring, Absolutely going back when we visit Melbourne.

1  Thank Aliss A