Tripadvisor

from $77.29
from $100.14
from $97.45
More Info
All reviews great ocean road day tour penguin parade halls gap phillip island reverse tour chocolate factory beautiful coastline helicopter ride great tour grampians national park twelve apostles ocean road tour the main attraction booked this tour great sense of humor yarra valley
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020

I chose this tour based on reviews I had read on this site as well as other sites. I was traveling solo so I definitely wanted a smaller, more intimate group. This was perfect. There were 12 of us on this tour and for 2 days, we had a blast. Our tour guide, Kelly, was an amazing asset because of his knowledge of the history of Australia and his passion for sharing his beautiful country. He even had a playlist ready for the road trip. I loved the fact that we started at the furthest spot away from Melbourne on the Great Ocean Road and worked our way back to Bells Beach and then on to Phillip Island. This tour encompassed all the highlights of a great tour: ocean, hiking, nature watching, scenic drives, must see spots, and a small group where friendships are quickly made. We stayed overnight at a hostel in Bells Beach and that was a highlight. Great walk to the beach to watch the stars, hostel owner is great, and there's even a resident black lab that everyone loves. This tour was definitely a highlight of my trip and worth every penny I spent.

Date of experience: October 2019
GLTG, Autopia Tours at Autopia Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi there, and thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear you had such an experience with us! Thanks again, and we hope to see you on our other tours :)

Reviewed January 17, 2020

Had a fantastic day. Driver Ash was lovely. Friendly and knowledgeable. Amazing scenery. This is a great way to do the great ocean road and I highly recommend this tour. After seeing many photos and even doing a jigsaw puzzle of the 12 apostles, when I got there and saw them, there was still the 'wow' factor. Definite must do.

Date of experience: January 2020

Hi Rosita, and thank you for your lovely review! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your day and will let Ash know your kind words. Enjoy your travels, and we hope to see you again on our other tours! :)

Reviewed January 17, 2020

Really recommend this 12 hour trip. Has everything you need to know Phillip Island plus the fabulous Maru wildlife experience. You get in contact with the animals easy and naturally. Do not recommend paying for the koala experience. There are many koalas to watch very close and standing by and touching the animal, I believe it is no worth it. But it is an individual choice. The tour was great and the guide, do not remember his name, was yesterday thursday 16, also very good.

Date of experience: January 2020

Hi there, and thank you so much for your lovely review! We are glad you enjoyed the day and hope to see you again on our other tours! :)

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

Great organization and timing. Everything went according to the schedule. Plenty of time to take pictures in key spots. Amy was our tour guide - awesome job. I would definetely go again:)

Date of experience: January 2020
GLTG, Autopia Tours at Autopia Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Hi there, and thank you for you review! We are glad you had good time with us and will pass your words onto Amy. We hope to see you again on our other tours!

Reviewed January 11, 2020

I travel alone most of the time. I find this tour as one of the most memorable from the scenic places to the fascinating koalas and kangaroos to the company of new-found friends. Thanks to our Tour Guide Darren who made the tour exciting and peppy. Makes me want to go on a tour again!

Date of experience: December 2019

Hey Maria, thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your tour, found new friends and got inspired! We hope to see you again on our other tours :)