“Day tour GREAT OCEAN ROAD” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Small-Group Great Ocean Road and 12 Apostles Full-Day Tour from Melbourne
Ranked #24 of 78 Food & Drink in Melbourne
More attraction details
Owner description: In 1987 Autopia Tours was the first Victorian tour company to offer quality, affordable tours to budget travellers, and we are still going strong. Our Aussie guides ensure you have fun in a relaxed a atmosphere, meet fellow travellers and learn all about the places we explore. We are very proud of our knowledgeable and funny driver guides. The maximum size of the group is 24 passengers. Also, we provide the use of free iPods, which include the translation of the highlight in 9 languages. Whether you want to see koalas up close in their natural habitat, swim at a beautiful beach, watch penguins come ashore or hike through the Grampians... We will take you there! Let's make some treasured memories for you to take home.
Townsville
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Day tour GREAT OCEAN ROAD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

I went on a tour with Autopia and it was a great day! Everything was arranged very good. Nice lunch and enough time everywhere to see it and take pictures. The guide, Neil, was a really good guy that brought his love for the job over to the passengers. He knew a lot about history and background of the sites and was really approachable for questions or jokes. The 12 apostles were stunning! The highlight of my day.....and the koala's of course. Its a great memory forever....thanks very much Autopia! I def recommend it to anyone that want to see a bit more around Melbourne.

Visited December 2013

Sydney, Australia
“Relax tour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

i went to penguin parade with my family on august 2013. They brought us to many beautiful places in melbourne. The tour' schedule was so flexible because the driver offered us to make some choice about the destination, and the tour guide knows which is the best spot to see penguin. Overall, we satisfied with the service even though a little bit expensive. Cheers!

Visited August 2013
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Good tour guide”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

Went to the Great Ocean Rd & Phillip Island tour. Had a blast thanks to Tina. We love the Australian humour & knowledge. Cheers!

Visited November 2013
Nowra, Australia
71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“easy day out of the city”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

they know where to find everything - koalas just hanging around in trees, good coffee & food, and fantastic views along the coastline. Don't drive & miss the views - sit back and just enjoy the day

Visited October 2012
Dorset
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“The best way to see Philllip Island”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

I went with Autopia tours to Phillip Island. I originally just wanted to go to the Penguin Parade and without a car there's no way back from the island afterwards as there's no public transport so I either had to hire a car or take a tour. The tour turned out to cost a little less than hiring a car by myself and paying the entrance fee to the parade so I opted for the tour and I'm so glad I did! For the bargain price of $98 (the cheapest of all the tours I could find) I got to go to a wildlife park and meet a koala, wallabees, kangaroos, emu's, dingo's and sleeping tasmanian devils and wombats. We then went to a gorgeous beach and then the Nobbies to take a peek at Seal Rock. After that it was then on to the Penguin Parade which was so good! I paid the extra for Penguin Plus which is so close to the little guys I'd definitely recommend doing it.
During the tour we had a free sandwich for lunch and tea and coffee after that. The tour guide, Ben, was a lovely chap. The perfect guide to have for your day out; friendly, happy, knowledgeable and eager to please. He really helped make the day amazing and I would recommend this tour and Ben to everyone.

Visited July 2013