We Stayed at Deluxe Studio Room , a large room with modern and aesthetic look , very fresh and nice sized. The Hotel had a large reception area with plenty of staff to cater to the customers , security options were nice as we had to use our key if we enter the hotel late or to use the lifts as well ... Breakfast was a total NO - No specially for Vegetarians , its served at the bar right when we enter the Hotel !!
We had some food items kept at the table when we left the room in the morning, the food left vanished not totally but a good portion of some food items were missing, we informed the front office staff and he told me will let me know later I touched him again on that and he said staff might have thought it was trash and thrown it , I couldn't understand if it was trash why a portion of it was missing why not whole and how can they throw it w/o permission ??
1. Great Sized Modern Rooms
2. Good Reception Area & Lobby
3. Front Office Staff
1. Housekeeping Guys
3. Room View
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines on Bourke Melbourne, in the heart of the city's CBD, offers access to major business and financial offices as well as many world-renowned restaurants, entertainment areas, shopping districts and theatres. Designed for international and domestic travellers on business or leisure, each vibrant apartment has modern amenities along with access to the business corner and fitness corner for efficiency and convenience. Explore Melbourne and relax in the privacy and comfort of your Apart'hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Citadines on Bourke Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines On Bourke Melbourne Hotel Melbourne