Citadines on Bourke Melbourne
$182
Westin.com
$196
  • Pool
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$185
$228
$206
Trip.com
  • Pool
Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$133
$93
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$213
$116
  • Room Service
Art Series - The Larwill Studio(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$126
$105
Agoda.com
  • Fitness center
$261
$156
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Treasury On Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$212
$171
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
2,376 results
All reviewstram stopgreat locationexecutive studioapartment hoteldavid jonesserviced apartmenthigh floorfree wificentral locationsmall kitchenbrick wallwould definitely stay here againone bedroom apartmentliving areastayed for nightsstaff at receptionfree tram
Reviewed July 30, 2011

Comfy, clean, convenient to shopping, & sights. Nice to have a little kitchen in the room-sink,two burner stove, small fridge, microwave. Hairdryer, iron and board. Flat screen TV and stereo with Ipod dock, and a sofa desk and small coffee table all efficiently arranged in one room. I thought it was a good value. Staff was helpful. Check in was a little slow.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2011

I spent two weeks in Melbourne attending the IUGG General Assembly. The hotel was a perfect choice as I was travelling with family. The bedroom I stayed was not that large but was very comfortable and the kitchen proved to be essential (for preparing breakfast and meals). Front desk is great. Service is good (with the usual annoyances of having to ask for extra soap at times). Worth the price paid. Excellent location. One comment on Melbourne, though. A very expensive city. Even the Scandinavians attending the Conference were complaining.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2011

In Melbourne for business but also wanted to be near Her Majesty's theatre to take in a show at the conclusion of meetings. These new apartments are wonderfully central to shopping, theatres, cafes and restaurants. Check in staff helpfull and efficient, our quiet, one bedroom apartment was spotless and very comfortable. I left my mobile charger in the room and one phone call to their helpful staff had my charger in the post back to me in no time . We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 27, 2011

My partner and I stayed here for 5 nights during the first week of July for my birthday. We wanted to stay somewhere that was very central, nicely decorated and reasonably priced.

The Citadines offered all this and more! when we arrived the reception staff were very helpful and friendly. We stayed in the studio deluxe room which was very clean and beautifully decorated. The flat screen was conveniently located to watch from bed and the kitchenette was fully equipped, enough for my partner to cook me breaky in bed!

Although our view was nothing special the location was perfect! It was only a 1 minute walk to china town a 3 minute walk to Myer, David Jones and the New Zara! and 5 minute walk to the best shopping at Melbourne central.

There were multiple cafes and restaurants to choose from so there was no need for us to use the tram system, but if we wanted to there was a tram stop right outside the lobby doors.

The quality of this hotel is exceptional but the best part is it is very reasonably priced!

I really recommend trying this one out. It is so rare to find a hotel online that doesn't let you down when you actually arrive.

Overall we were both so impressed that we have vowed to only stay there on our annual trips from now on!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank travelcat333
Reviewed July 27, 2011

This Apart-Hotel in Bourke Street was close to the shopping District and Theatres. The hotel staff were friendly and very helpful. The one bedroom apartment was well appointed, had two televisions one in the lounge and one in the bedroom.

The room service staff left plenty of cleaning consumables every day. We could not fault this accomodtion and with the three nights for two deal it was very affordable for CBD accomodation.

Room Tip: Take the separate bedroom deal gives you much more space
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple