Crown Metropol Melbourne
Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$109
$87
Radisson
  • Restaurant
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$108
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$243
$205
  • Pool
Treasury On Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$183
$158
  • Breakfast included
Melbourne Marriott Hotel(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$144
  • Pool
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$161
$98
  • Room Service
Alto Hotel on Bourke(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$93
$86
  • Restaurant
The Langham, Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$255
$173
$191
$183
Priceline
  • Pool
Art Series - The Larwill Studio(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$121
$103
  • Fitness center
4,181 results
All reviewsmr hiveluxe roominfinity poolcasino complexvalet parkingpre dinner drinksshower and toiletsteam roomfloor to ceiling windowstop floorroom servicebuffet breakfastmodern hotelcity viewcorner roomsouth bankyarra river
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel with two friends during the past weekend. It was an excellent choice. Rooms are spotless, service is friendly and professional and the location is great. You can walk to heaps of restaurants and shops. My only regret was that we didn't have long enough and should we return, will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I booked my wife in for an afternoon of treatment for her birthday, the service was great from the time i rang to arriving. Natasha was the girl that took my booking and greeted us on the day , she was really nice and polite. My wife totally enjoyed her treatments that we booked for her and said that the place was amazing, she will be back for treatment soon

1  Thank Claudef1-Australia
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My Husband and I stayed here for our Wedding Night and I have to say that the staff at Crown treated us immaculately. As soon as we arrived our bags were taken and by the time we were at our room they were their waiting. We have received complementary Champagne and Chocolates from Crown. My Husband and I would recommend this hotel to anyone as this is not our first stay. If you want something special at a reasonable price, I would recommend Crown Metropol to every one.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

What I loved about the Crown Metropol was the location and the ease of getting around. Southbank is an awesome area with the Docklands dotted with great restaurants, bars and some cool but expensive shopping.
The room was outstanding,clean, comfortable, unique, quiet and came with a great view.
Staff throughout our stay were fantastic and extremely helpful.
We needed to stay an extra night and a staff member by the name of Morgan went above and beyond to keep us in our current room!! Champ she was!
If you love long walks, gambling, entertainment of numerous styles then stay here.
The South Melbourne Markets not far either which is a bonus for some.
Our stay came a bit unstuck when we checked out and we came across the only rude unprofessional staff member there. Complained our credit card was too hard for her to read and when I asked her to call me a taxi to the airport, for the second time, she said i'm best of walking out on to the streets to find one.
I am not usually negative to the venues I review but this did make me think twice about staying there again.
But hey, good staff are sometimes hard to find.

Room Tip: go Online to grab a great deal or two
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
HarleyMoraitis, General Manager at Crown Metropol Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Thank you for your review.

It is lovely to read that in the majority the team took such great care of you. I have passed on my personal thanks to Morgan, who is one of our star performers!

I would like to offer my apologies however in regards to the staff member you spoke to on your departure. I would appreciate the time to discuss this further with you, as this is by no means the expectation of any team member.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to write the review and hopefully I get to speak with you soon.

Kind regards,

Harley Moraitis
Crown Metropol

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Everything about Crown Metropol was perfect. Close to the CBD and Crown Casino and you are able to walk through the complex to the function rooms and gambling all under cover. We enjoyed a very nice cooked breakfast and would loved to have stayed longer to enjoy the sensational pool on the 27th floor. The staff were particularly friendly and we will definitely go back to Crown Metropol Melbourne.