Tripadvisor

“Great burgers spot !”

Betty's Burgers & Concrete Co
Order Online
Ranked #7 of 294 Quick Bites in Melbourne
Description: Classic burger shack, serving the freshest, juiciest and most mouth-watering burgers available.
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

A lovely family friendly Australian chain that wont disappoint . In our 3 week vacation in AU we visited a couple of times...the first just walking by and went in the second on purpose. It’s great home style burgers; crisp fries and wonderful ice creams. The decor is bright and cool...and the place is spotless...the staff are all friendly and so accommodating.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (72)

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

The classic burger is exceptional. Simple but tastes fantastic and so we ordered them 2 days in a row. It’s now my go to place in Melbourne when I want a burger.

Reviewed January 11, 2020

Went there with the boys last night and was asked to make a review. quiet, but good food and quality service

Reviewed January 11, 2020

very much enjoyed my visit, amanda especially provided great service and would recommend to everyone

Reviewed January 11, 2020

I went there today with all of my friends for an easy sunday lunch and was we were greeted by the friendliest group of people especially hayley. the food was fantastic and I look forward to returning soon!