“Go somewhere else ”

Cuisines: Chinese
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed November 13, 2015 via mobile

Not good, would not recommend!!! Cutlery was dirty. Only brought up half of our meal, the other half was downstairs in take out packages. Food was way over cooked, to the point I broke several plastic forks. It says sushi, but there wasn't any

Reviewed July 21, 2015

I eat at the Monkey Bar everytime I go to Melbourne. It is a great alternative to the big chain fast food stores which I tend to avoid. Often I grab a takeaway and a beer and eat in my hotel room before heading out again so it works well for me. Most dishes are around $10, the servings are large and they are produced quickly. You can eat in, the decor is not flash by any means but if you are after a tasty fast value meal the Monkey Bar fits the bill. I like you can buy a beer or wine too, excellent.

Reviewed April 11, 2015

The monkey bar is a warm and cosy restaurant with a great menu. Lots of different choices and everything is cooked fresh for you.
It wont blow the budget and the staff were helpful and friendly. We would go back again if we are close by.

Reviewed February 1, 2015

It took us a few minutes to work out the menu because you can pick and choose from a huge menu. All cooked to order, but there could have been more fresh vegies included they were a bit stingy on the asian greens. They are licensed and it was convenient to where we were staying.

1  Thank Ollie555
Reviewed November 4, 2014

This place was a good find. Its relaxing, nice and cosy. We were attracted by the $9.00 chicken curry and rice special but upon entering changed our mind after seeing their wide range of meals freshly cooked for you. We enjoyed dining here for its relaxing, cosy atmosphere. And also for the yummy food.