Tripadvisor
Melbourne
Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Welcome to Travel tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Melbourne
from $561.94
from $59.82
from $53.06
from $14.79
More Info
All reviews travel team incredible week these guys east coast trip working holiday future travel plans travelling round onward travel best week of my life travelling australia australian adventure amazing things exploring melbourne solo traveller an amazing guide days tour bucket list
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Welcome to Travel is amazing.

Everyday was packed with awesome activities and secret inclusions. Clauds was the best guide EVER, and made this trip so much more special. Everything was so we'll organized and they took care of everything - even the airport pickup was great (shout out to Clive). I loved learning about Melbourne and the history behind this amazing country, Clauds was so passionate and it instantly made me fall in love with Australia. My favorite parts was definitely the beaches, surfing, the nature and animals - so much fun. I've met awesome people and made so many friends - we had the absolute best gang.

After the best week of my life, they helped me plan my life here and answered to all of my questions. Darryl organized this amazing trip up the east coast, absolutely perfect for my goals here and for my budget. And knowing that they will be only one phone call away during all my time here is so reassuring.

I definitely recommend Welcome to Travel, they are champions!

Date of experience: January 2020
We1comeToTravel, Travel Legend at Welcome to Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thankyou so much Megan for this lovely review! Was a pleasure having you on our tour and looks like you guys had the best time on Great Ocean Road despite the whole going the wrong way ordeal haha. Promise you'll keep surfing your way around Australia!

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

such a good start to travelling / working in australia! loads of fun activities and met the most amazing people. such an incredible team and their support moving forward is so helpful. would 100% recommend

Date of experience: January 2020

Thank you lovely Maya for the review! Can't wait to hear about your aussie adventures, keep putting photos in the group chat so I can live through your life.

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

Me and my friend booked the 8 days package without knowing what to expect. We had one of the best weeks of our lives. You feel like a real Aussie after this week, and literally don’t want to leave Melbourne. A must-do if you have a working holiday visa

Date of experience: January 2020

TAAAK Jacob! Det var sa hyggelidt med dig og Valentin pa vores tur! Hope you guys are enjoying Melbourne and looked like you had an amazing time on the Great Ocean Road with the group.

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

Just spent the absolute best week getting introduced to the fun and extremely interesting city that is Melbourne. Can’t even count the numerous activities we did but thoroughly enjoyed the city walking tour, the Queen Victoria market, getting to see the SMALLEST and CUTEST little penguins hobbling from the sea to their burrows (and getting lost many times along the way which was adorable to say the least), laughing my ass off during a surfing lesson where I only fell off every single time, petting kangaroos and little wallabies, wine tasting, bar crawling, dancing, and howling with laughter through it all. You get to meet a bunch of like-minded individuals who want something more out of life and are looking for a challenge, much like I assume the majority of people onboarding this welcome week are doing. On top of that, the Welcome to Travel group I met (Clauds, Darryl, Adam, Sander and Hobson) are personable, extremely knowledgeable, and welcoming, among other things. Within an hour of going through a hilarious meet and greet first thing, it put my mind at ease to know that I was in safe hands with people who have been there, who know what it’s like to come to a country alone, anxious and disoriented, and who wished they had had a way to get a solid introduction to living in a new country. If you’re on the fence about adding the Welcome Week package in addition to the working holiday visa, don’t think twice about it; just do it. Thanks to such a wonderful team for making me feel tons more secure in being in a country by myself. You guys are awesome!

Date of experience: January 2020

Caroline! This is honestly one of the best reviews I've ever read, you are a gem! Looks like you're having an amazing time in Tasmania, what a place.

Talk soon,

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Mate I am not even gonna lie. I had a the week of my life, met people I never thought I would. Great was to start your travels in oz. billy was a great tour guide as he was very relaxed but still professional and had good chat.