Just lived there , will never return , it is a nightmare .
1. can't believe it is 4 stars , if Ibis is 2 stars .
2. the bed almost occupies 85% of the room ;
3. when it refers to "double room" , only 1 bed inside ; seems they have different standards of their own ;
4. the elevator is so small , said could hold 8 people , but 4 is enough .
5. there is also a CRT television hang down the roof in the room ,
6. The window is made of two piece of glass , and could not close well , the leakage let cold air through all night . not safe at all , if you hang head out of the window , you would worry the glass would fall down and cut your neck . at least I got this feeling .
7. And the hotel policy is just printed out on one white paper w/o any heading , says " no bikes , no camping gear allowed in the room " , it is so informal , every detail tells you this is a fake 4 star .
I am not complaining , but this is the truth , and they are paying commission to agents . such as booking.com ;