Stayed here for 3 nights and my list of cons far outweigh the list of pros
1. very clean room
2. handy location
1. Stayed here for 3 nights and my room wasn't serviced once in that whole time!
2. Communicating this with reception and cleaning staff was very frustrating
3. Walls are paper thin; you can hear everything your neighbours do (toilets flushing, showers running, doors slamming)
4. No double glazing on windows; although the hotel is in what appears to be a small laneway there is still a lot of traffic noise and garbage collection noises and people talking very loudly on the street. If you are a quiet sleeper and/or in a room on a lower floor good luck getting a restful night's sleep
5. There is only one very slow lift; we always had to wait a very long time for the lift
6. Towels were threadbare and stained
Would I stay here again? NO! I'm sure I can get better value for money elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Melbourne's entertainment and business precincts, Fraser Place Melbourne is surrounded by an array of trendy cafes, bars and restaurants and world class shopping. The Regent, Princess and Her Majesty's theatres are all within a short walk from the hotel making it the ideal destination to enjoy Melbourne's rich cultural scene. Exploring the city is a breeze as the hotel is located on the free City Circle tramline. Fraser Place Melbourne encompasses 112 serviced studio apartments in three room types - Deluxe, Executive and Premier each fully equipped with a kitchenette and spacious, modern decor. We invite to you come enjoy our Frasers hospitality ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Fraser Place Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Melbourne Hotel Melbourne