Fraser Place Melbourne
Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$110
$86
Radisson
  • Restaurant
Melbourne Marriott Hotel(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$145
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

Treasury On Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$169
$147
  • Breakfast included
$271
$206
  • Pool
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$108
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

Alto Hotel on Bourke(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$93
$87
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$160
$98
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

The Langham, Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$255
$173
$208
$184
Priceline
  • Pool
Art Series - The Larwill Studio(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$121
$103
  • Fitness center
1,097 results
All reviewsexploration lanel'occitane toiletriesquiet lanela trobewashing machinestudio apartmentsliding doorsmall balconyexhibition streetking size bedclose to china townair concarlton gardenslygon streetfree trambreakfast was includedwould stay again
Reviewed November 17, 2012

While Exploration Lane is narrow, these serviced apartments are perfect for staying Melbourne. It was a great location: very convenient to the free tram and to attractions north of the city like the Royal Exhibition Hall and Melbourne Museum, yet away from the hustle and bustle.

Check-in was smooth, if apathetic with no problems. The room was larger than expected, clean, new-looking and very modern. Though we only stayed one night, it had everything you could possibly need for an extended stay included a gas hob, refrigerator and a washer/dryer combo in the room. For foreign travelers there was even a power outlet with a built-in multi-plug. A first I've seen! The bed was firm and the shower was fantastic. City noise outside at night woke us at one point so we had to keep the window closed. I found the television mounted in an odd location (watch you don't bump it), but I guess there was no where else to reasonably put it. Checkout was quick, easy and they held our bags until our flights later with no difficulties.

Based on this stay, my partner who travels to Melbourne often on business decided to start making this his regular accommodation. I had to agree and look forward to staying here again.

Room Tip: Rooms ending in "6", for example "506" or "606" have the largest bathrooms.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
FPM_Management, General Manager at Fraser Place Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2012

Thank-you for your review of Fraser Place Melbourne; your comments regarding our newly refurbished apartments are great to hear and reiterate that we have been able to create comfortable, well equipped accommodation for those travelling for business or leisure purposes. I am very pleased that our team was able to provide you with seamless check-in and check-out; and that our location was of convenience. I look forward to welcoming your partner back to stay with us during his next business trip to Melbourne.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

We recently spent a weekend at Fraser Place in a studio apartment. The room was modern, clean and comfortable and well equipped. Our room also had a kitchenette which was well equipped enough for some basic cooking etc as well as a washing machine. This aparthotel is located in a laneway about a block or two from nearby main streets, which meant it was also very quiet. In terms of its general location, it was a great place to base ourselves as it was only about a 5-10 minute walk from Chinatown and about a 10 minute walk to Bourke Street mall. It is also only a short walk to nearby tram stations (including the free city circle tram).

Overall we thought Fraser Place was quite good value for money and would consider staying here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank-you for taking the time to review Fraser Place Melbourne. I am glad you found our newly refurbished apartments well furnished, clean and comfortable; and that our location provided easy access to nearby shopping, entertainment and culinary precincts - having the free City Circle tram at our doorstep is a great bonus for guests and makes getting around the city hassle free. I hope to be able to welcome you back to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I work in the motel industry and I must say I was impressed all round. my partner and i had a great stay. The staff were smiley and friendly, the king deluxe studio (room 1002 )was very nice, amazing comfy big king bed, roomy bathroom a great view from the balcony,modern and clean. I put in a special request and the staff went above and beyond expectations decorating the bed and making it extra special for our special occasion. Breakfast was included and very nice and the location was fantastic especially if yr attending the theatre. For a bargain price on the Internet I was totally impressed and will recommend it to friends, colleagues and family. A great welcoming comfortable place to stay :)

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank-you for your feedback, I am pleased to hear that the team at Fraser Place Melbourne were able to make your stay extra special - a true example of the Fraser Difference which we strive to achieve. I am glad you found your deluxe studio apartment comfortable and clean, and that our proximity to Melbourne entertainment and culinary precincts was of convenience throughout your stay. I look forward to you staying with us again during your next visit to Melbourne.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Myself and my partner stayed at The Fraser for 9 nights. We had booked a studio executive apartment. Ours was an early morning flight and we had reached around 9:30am. I had sent them a request for early check-in at the time of booking and we were allowed to check-in as soon as we reached the hotel.The room was spacious and clean. Toilet was small but clean. Hot water was available all the time.WIFI was good and fast.The staff was friendly. The apartment is very close to the free city tram. Victorian Market,Royal Exhibition Building and Carlton Gardens is a walk away. The location is very good with lots of restaurants and eateries nearby. I definitely would recommend Fraser Place to family,friends and fellow travelers.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank-you for your review of our property; I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I am pleased to hear that our apartment facilities and hotel services met your expectations; and that you found our location convenient. I look forward to welcoming you back to Fraser Place during your next visit to Melbourne.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Myself and my partner recently stayed at Fraser Place for Derby Day Melbourne Cup.

I use this website all the time to make decisions on where to stay, and spent a lot of time researching before plumping for Fraser Place...so glad I did!

We were greeted late on Thursday night by Brian, who I think is possibly the friendliest, most helpful person I've ever met at a hotel!! He settled us into our room quickly and efficiently, and then made sure we had received our complimentary chocolates. We unfortunately hadn't so he was quick to bring them straight up to us.

We stayed in a Studio Executive apartment, which was clean and more spacious than photos do it justice. We made the most of Melbourne night life so didnt use the kitchen facilities but every appeared good. We got complimentary breakfast each day of our stay, which was delicious!

Super impressed and will definitely stay here again! Perfect for a couple wanting to stay in the centre of Melbourne CBD

Room Tip: We were 809 and it had a small balcony
1  Thank Pegs85
FPM_Management, General Manager at Fraser Place Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Thank-you for taking the time to share your experience of our property; I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay, and that Brian was able to make a great first impression and demonstrate the Fraser Difference. I look forward to welcoming you back to Fraser Place during your next getaway to Melbourne.