“The macarons were lovely!”

Lindt Chocolat Cafe
Ranked #194 of 4,219 Restaurants in Melbourne
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

The macarons are highly recommended. I personally haven't had that many, but the macarons were one of the tastier ones I've had so far - not too sickeningly sweet and it had a lovely balance of a slightly crunchy exterior with a soft gooey core. If I was in Melbourne again, I definitely would go back for more!! All the flavors were nice too!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We visited the Lindt cafe whilst on a trip to Melbourne. We found the male staff member who served us quite rude when taking our order. Also, when asked for a couple of glasses of water, the waiter brought the glasses of water over and half spilt one over the table and walked off. He didnt apologise or come back to wipe it up. Otherwise, coffee and iced chocolate were nice. Pity about the service.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Chocolate - Great Coffee and Service. Beautiful Furnishings and great place to buy inexpensive gifts.

Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

We recently stayed in Melbourne and found the lindt cafe. The staff member serving us was not helpful and rolled her eyes when my daughter took a minute to ask what the difference between dark and milk chocolate was. Would not rush back.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Serves great chocolate desserts and drinks. The signature Lindt hot chocolate could be a little better - I have got take away a few times, it has never been sensational. I recommend trying the chocoloate desserts other than hot choc - they are better at the other stuff.