Tripadvisor
Melbourne
Post
Inbox
Search

“Craving for Asian food??”
Review of Think Asia

Think Asia
Ranked #2,253 of 5,632 Restaurants in Melbourne
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Do you often think or crave about asian food like us??
Then stop thinking and act quick because @thinkasia_scl has got you covered.
It is located in saint Collins Lane in Melbourne CBD, between prime shopping hub in a food court. Saying that it has it’s own seating and a really quick food turn around time as soon as you have placed your order. So of course best for that quick lunch time or takeaway meal as well.
So during weekday, we visited here for lunch with few friends and it was really good.
We had of course
- The classic noodle dish - Pad Thai with prawn and seafood which was so tasty
- the classic noodle soup Laksa - which comes in a big bowl and is also good to share
- the classic rice dish - steamed chicken with rice cooked jn chicken broth
All 3 of the fishes were so good and took us back to Asia!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (5)

Reviewed June 12, 2019 via mobile

Whilst I was visiting Melbourne I wandered along Collins Street and stumbled across a very busy food court with wonderful eateries from all parts of the world. I decided I’d try some prawn and garlic chive dumplings, (from Think Asia)steamed in a traditional bamboo basket..
My first bite was disappointing as they had not been steamed long enough, so I took them back for an extra steam and they were delivered back to me piping hot.. they didn’t disappoint this time. They were tasty and satisfying and the array of dishes looked amazing.. I’d definitely recommend them if your visiting or nearby

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

Hungry from shopping and what a filling, delicious lunch then go to level 2 and have a huge salad or other Asian dish. Great value, quick and friendly.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed November 27, 2018

By chance, I came across this Asian Food Eatery in St. Collins Lane, and what a pleasant surprise it turned out to be. The two main counters, one serving Indian curries and the other serving a varied range of Chinese, Thai, and Mongolian dishes, looked appealing. The service was extremely quick, with the majority of the customers from the Offices in the surrounding buildings. My meal was delicious, and so large that I couldn’t quite finish it. At a cost of just $11.80 this was exceptionally good value, and I can heartily recommend the food, the quick service and the price to shoppers and others in the vicinity of St Collins Lane.

Collins Lane

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed July 25, 2018

I was a bit wary of dining in a food court, but Think Asia offered some interesting and tasty choices. I selected the meal of noodles or rice with two other choices. I could have meat or vegetarian dishes from a Chinese, Malaysian, and Thai cuisines. My meal was under $12, filling, and delicious.

Date of visit: July 2018