Ways to Experience Hit the Road Tours
from $82.46
from $67.91
from $67.91
More Info
All reviews reverse tour small group great ocean road mt buller avoid the crowds great guide accommodating guide less crowd safe driving reverse order extra stops london bridge our tour guide driver great trip loch ard gorge day trip ocean road tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had wonderful time. Small group of people, reversed itinerary, perfect! Ah wait, some "extra" places? Thanks to Matthew.

1  Thank cahndase
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Jack was our driver today and he made the tour really enjoyable. It was a beautiful day and the whole tour was at a good pace, not too fast and not too drawn out. Jack had a few good jokes up his sleeve and was very helpful and efficient but with a good sense of humour.
I would recommend this tour to people that just wanted a one day tour of this beautiful coastline.
By doing the reverse trip we managed to avoid the crowds and were always able to get fantastic photos because of this.

1  Thank Warkworthtraveller
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I loved Hit The Road tour of the Great Ocean Road. Spectacular views and views some great Australian fauna. Magic. All thanks to tour guide, Giu!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was wonderful! I enjoyed a lot and Trine is an amazing tour guide/driver. I arrived a bit late since I was lost along the way but they waited for me in a few minutes so I was able joined the tour.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just got back from an excellent tour that was well put together. I researched several options before picking this one and I would highly recommend this as good value for money. Matthew, our guide, provided detailed information about what we were going to see which was interspersed with quiet time. He got the entire group engaged by using a quiz format and promised prizes for any attempted answers, whether correct or not. He gave clear instructions on the amount of time we had at every stop (which was never rushed) and the group was rewarded with bonus stops as we kept good time overall. Overall it was an enjoyable day and

1  Thank fatamorganaOnTheRoad