4,157 results
All reviews the executive lounge south wharf yarra river relaxation suite hilton hotel yarra suite convention center blackout blinds black out blinds dfo shopping crown casino floor to ceiling windows attending a conference city view walk in shower room service bars and restaurants
Reviewed May 13, 2010

Just went for a girls weekend away to chill out. We stayed in a Relaxation Suite on the 14th floor and it was fantastic. Better than we expected. The 180 degree view of Melbourne during the day or night was nothing but breaktaking and we were blown away. The bathroom with the walk through shower has to be seen to be believed. This hotel would be very hard to beat - not just the relaxation suite but overall feel and decor of the entire hotel, not to mention the staff who made us feel extremely welcome. We've stayed at numerous five star hotels within the Melbourne CBD and this one would be hard to beat and exceeded all our expectations. Five minute walk to Southbank, casino and DFO right next door were a bonus. Can't wait to go back. Thumbs up to all the staff at Hilton South Wharf and a special mention to James who has an outstanding personality and a fantastic sense of humour which made our stay even more enjoyable. Eleven out of ten to all staff. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 13, 2010

During my stay at Hilton South Warf I was treated to many delights in my level of satisfaction. The Staff were very helpful, polite, very well presented (and being a sailor presentation is pretty important) and just made the stay feel like home.

The room was wonderful, amazing as a matter a fact and the food was brilliant, full complements to the chefo's.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed May 13, 2010

The hotel is in an area adjacent to the CBD, I stayed here for work to go to a conference as its part of the conference centre. Its next to a massive DFO and short walk to lots of restaurants, so a good spot.
The hotel and its rooms are really well designed (if you like the modernist/minimalist look), with great toliteries, and a powerful hairdyer.
My room overlooked the city. The rooms are well appointed and spacious. My biggest gripe was being asked to pay $30 for two hours worth of internet.
The service was excellent from both front desk and concerige,
Excellent buffet breakfast! the pastries are amazing.
i would highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 13, 2010

I know it is new, but it is fantastic. Someone has finally thought about the layout and design and they got it right. Everything was clean and tidy, the staff were fantastic and the view was brilliant. It is convienent and the walk along the river was great. Have always stayed in Hilton Hotels and this one has outdone them all, well done.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 12, 2010

My husband I have always stayed at our favourite Melbourne hotel because we had never found a hotel which measured up to our previous expectations. After seeing the South Wharf Hilton on the internet I decided to give it a try and booked in. Quite simply, we now have a new favourite! Our room was absolutely spectacular, from the luxurious furnishings and extras such as a coffee machine, to the size of the room itself which included panaramic views of the entire city. We were upgraded from an Executive suite to the Relaxation Suite which had to be seen to be believed. I would highly recommended giving this unique hotel a visit. We will certainly be back!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple