“Good Food”

Ranked #550 of 4,572 Restaurants in Melbourne
Neighborhood: St. Kilda
Neighborhood: St. Kilda
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We popped in here for lunch last week. We went in just before 12pm, and by 12:10pm the place was packed.

My partner ordered a burger which he said was great. I ordered a hot dog. The sausage was very tasty, but it was served in this plastic container that made it impossible to eat easily. But if that's my only complaint, then life's good eh?

Dunno that I would race back here, but if I was local and someone suggested it, I wouldn't necessarily fight the idea.

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Definitely worth a drop in. Great American styled burgers; brisket, Southern style chicken and typical cheese burgers. Very filling. Has Dr pepper, root beer and some alcoholic selections. Love the look of the place and service is friendly.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

Fantastic burgers, fries and service. Great selection on the menu really tasty and the branding on the burger bun makes a nice extra touch.

Reviewed July 22, 2018

Food was great. we ate from this restaurant twice, once eat in and once by delivery.Order the Chicken Schnitzel its amazing. Both times food was great however we encountered a problem with the delivery. We ordered delivery to the hotel and they didn't supply cutlery despite me writing Novotel on the delivery. I called to ask about missing cutlery only to be told that it wasn't supplied unless it was asked for.. This is ridiculous.... Management need to re think what is supplied for deliveries especially with orders addressed to a hotel

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

Fat Jaks is in a great location, central to the main bar area of St Kilda. The service was friendly and quick, and the menu has a wide variety of choices. The entrees were divine, the Mac n cheese bites definitely our favourite choice! The mains are big in size, and full of flavour. Definitely a good place to enjoy a casual meal with friends.