1,174 results
All reviews continental breakfast equitable place collins street great location lane way central location yogurt spa suite steam room elizabeth st good size would stay here again tea coffee free wifi federation square king room bed was comfortable
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Stayed here with partner for one night. Good location in quiet area of Melbourne yet close to shops, cafes etc. First gripe is the room was not cleaned very well, in fact the carpets had not been vacuumed. Secondly, the staff need to lighten up and smile! Overall it was a positive experience but could have been a lot better if the staff made a bit more effort.
Also, fire alarms were activated throughout the building and although all patrons evacuated, there was no directives, assistance or explanation from staff. Obviously a false alarm, the Fire brigade didnt even bother showing up!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nomasaussie
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Stayed here for 4 nights with wife and were very happy, the rooms are ok not huge and were cleaned every day.
Fantastic cafes in laneway and across road.
Got a great deal online and will stay here again when I need to be in melbourne CBD.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank daniel s
Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

I spent 5 nights at Hotel 353 while away on business. The staff were nothing but friendly to me during my stay - I always received a friendly greeting upon passing the front desk. My room was cleaning immaculately everyday. The hotel is located very centrally - and on weekdays you can grab beautiful coffee (and a fancier breakfast) by literally stepping outside. The breakfast offered is also sufficient - offering cereal, fresh and yummy fruit, croissants, and a selection of toasts with cheese and cold meats.
I will happily stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Booked room six month in advance for a triple room with three single beds. Got there and they said they upgraded us to a premier room what a joke. We got two singles and a fold out couch that felt like you were sleeping on a board. I had my elderly mother with me and she couldn't get in and out of the bath for a shower which is why I booked the other room. Staff at front counter was nice but all she could say was I am only reception staff. Dirty pillow slips which were replaced but going to have a shower and unfolded the towls to find dirty marks was gross. Filled out form in morning but I would never go there again. Could not adjust air con breakfast basic but what I would expect for for light breaky. Best thing was the location centre of CBD and easy to find and close to where we needed to go with older person who can't walk long way. Over all NO AGAIN

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We stayed here for 5 nights during the tennis open and found it a reasonable hotel. A great location, in a cool pedestrian lane with lots of cafes. Found to service excellent and the breakfast was fine. Rooms typical size and condition. Started to feel cramped and lacking sunlight by the end of our stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends