Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$99
$118
$112
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$209
  • Pool
Best Western Melbourne City(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$88
$83
  • Restaurant
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$179
$151
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Alto Hotel on Bourke(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$112
$102
$178
$160
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$160
$118
  • Room Service
Treasury On Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$144
$121
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

1,159 results
All reviewscontinental breakfastequitable placecollins streetgreat locationlane waycentral locationyogurtspa suitesteam roomelizabeth stwould stay here againgood sizefree wifitea coffeefederation squarebed was comfortablereception staff
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Stayed here for 4 nights with wife and were very happy, the rooms are ok not huge and were cleaned every day.
Fantastic cafes in laneway and across road.
Got a great deal online and will stay here again when I need to be in melbourne CBD.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank daniel s
Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

I spent 5 nights at Hotel 353 while away on business. The staff were nothing but friendly to me during my stay - I always received a friendly greeting upon passing the front desk. My room was cleaning immaculately everyday. The hotel is located very centrally - and on weekdays you can grab beautiful coffee (and a fancier breakfast) by literally stepping outside. The breakfast offered is also sufficient - offering cereal, fresh and yummy fruit, croissants, and a selection of toasts with cheese and cold meats.
I will happily stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Booked room six month in advance for a triple room with three single beds. Got there and they said they upgraded us to a premier room what a joke. We got two singles and a fold out couch that felt like you were sleeping on a board. I had my elderly mother with me and she couldn't get in and out of the bath for a shower which is why I booked the other room. Staff at front counter was nice but all she could say was I am only reception staff. Dirty pillow slips which were replaced but going to have a shower and unfolded the towls to find dirty marks was gross. Filled out form in morning but I would never go there again. Could not adjust air con breakfast basic but what I would expect for for light breaky. Best thing was the location centre of CBD and easy to find and close to where we needed to go with older person who can't walk long way. Over all NO AGAIN

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We stayed here for 5 nights during the tennis open and found it a reasonable hotel. A great location, in a cool pedestrian lane with lots of cafes. Found to service excellent and the breakfast was fine. Rooms typical size and condition. Started to feel cramped and lacking sunlight by the end of our stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Felix150
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Stayed 4 night in a king room at the 8th floor. Fairly basic city hotel, darkish and a bit worn out rooms and not so great A/C, but perfect location, adequate breakfast and ok service. Only downfall was stained bed liners (maybe we got the same one's than some of the previous reviewers did, lol): I really do not understand why the cleaners did not even turn the sheet upside down, but mad the bed every day so that the obviously "femine-origin" stain was right at the most visible spot. But that's all to complain really, and I do not agree with some of the previous reviews saying the breakfast room was "cavey" or alleyway shabby - maybe that's true during the weekends, but from Mon-Fri it's full of small restaurants serving lunch & outdoor seating.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple