“burger review”

OR
Order Online
Ranked #2 of 296 Quick Bites in Melbourne
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: Classic concept burger shack, serving the freshest, juiciest and most mouth-watering burgers available.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

this burger was the best tasting meal i’ve ever had i cannot explain my new found love it hit so different i highly recommend this place to anyone!!!!!!!!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (1,128)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Burgers are delicious. Spicy mayo is very spicy. Wasn't prepared for it! But still good. Everything is to be paid seperatly. Chips and sauce etc.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Popped in for a late lunch on Sunday and was surprised by the great burgers and lovely service from the wait staff - especially from Eva! Would also recommend you try one of their concretes too!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food was amazing and made very fast. We were served by Lilah who helped us with everything that we needed. Can't wait to come again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I came in a few days ago after they had stuffed up my order (my family and I are halal and we accidentally ordered a burger with bacon ), we were offered a free meal if we were able to come back. The girl who served us a second time explained the items which were halal in great detail and even got the kitchen to label everything so my parents wouldn’t be paranoid . The burgers were delicious! The girl who helped me dealt with the situation fantastically as I was a bit snappy at first and was very kind and understanding. Big shout out for Eva for turning my bad situation around! Will definitely be returning!