“Delicious!”

Ranked #55 of 4,300 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Australian, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: Committed to serving premium quality produce in a welcoming environment, our beef is sourced from across the country from Gippsland to Rockhampton and is graded by Meat Standards of Australia for its cut and quality - Come experience premium beef, basted and grilled to perfection, at three steak restaurants in Melbourne's CBD.
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Everything ou read about the steaks is true, they're amazing! The service was great too. The restaurant is hidden down a lane way in venal Melbourne. All in all a lovely dining experience.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I've eaten here and the King st restaurant 3 or 4 times and I can honestly say its my favourite steak in Australia. Always delicious and for the quality it's reasonably priced. My dad had the rack of ribs and they were also outstanding.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

We went for a early dinner and picked up their $35 for 2 course + glass of wine special. The steak for main was rather good considering the price - yes not the most tender piece of beef but I am sure if you bought a better cut off the main menu you could expect so. Cooked well, maybe very slightly overcooked. All in all a great value restaurant with load of potential. The staff were extremely attentive but unobtrusive.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

This is the best steak I have had in year, staff were great food was brilliant and we just walked in with no reservation

1  Thank DamIen S
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We booked online which was nice and easy to do with instant confirmation.

We had some nice lamb cutlets and a chicken kebab to start. My main of T bone steak was cooked well and tasted very good. So far, so good.

Next came dessert or so we thought. After 30 minutes of waiting, including being told that we would be seen next, we gave up staring at the dessert menu and got out of our seats to pay the bill. When you are paying $45 for a main you would expect better.

The restaurant wasn't full at the time, plenty of empty tables whilst we were leaving, so I cannot think of a reason for this.

1  Thank tom w