Seasons Heritage Melbourne
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$157
  • Restaurant
Novotel Melbourne on Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$130
$123
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$144
$115
$125
$116
  • Room Service
Pensione Hotel Melbourne - by 8Hotels(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$74
$69
  • Restaurant
Art Series - The Blackman(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$169
$126
$234
$181
  • Restaurant
Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$105
$99
Hotels.com
$215
$177
  • Pool
Art Series - The Larwill Studio(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$136
$113
  • Fitness center
All reviewscar liftst kildatram stopalbert parkone bedroom apartmentwashing machine and dryerstandard roomchapel streetkitchen facilitiesmyki cardper nightsmall kitchenetteserviced apartmentsized bedself containedeasy accesspublic transport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 2, 2014

What a great location, it made it so easy to travel around on the tram. Hotel also has a very good restaurant. Staff where very help full. Room wasn't the biggest, but we where only in there to sleep. Would happily stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
SHM_Management, Manager at Seasons Heritage Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Thank you TerryJ for taking the time to provide us with your feedback following your recent stay at The Seasons Heritage Melbourne. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay at the hotel.
We look forward to having you stay again soon.
Warm regards,

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights with 2 girlfriends so had upgraded apartment, 2 single beds and trundle in lounge area. Beds comfortable, nice size bathroom, quiet even though on St Kilda road, tram stop right outside so easy access to transport, reception staff friendly.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Szoka,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of your recent stay at Seasons Heritage Melbourne.It is a pleasure to know that overall you are satisfied with our product and services, especially the warm efficient service provided by our staff.
We all look forward to welcoming you again.
Best regards,

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I was coming to Melbourne for two nights to show a friend from Europe the Melbourne sights. We chose Seasons Heritage Melbourne because we were participating in the Neon Run at Albert Park, otherwise I might have chose something a little closer to the CBD. But I'm so glad I didn't, our experience was excellent.
I rang to say we wouldn't be arriving until 10pm on the first night, and I wanted to check that would be ok, and the friendly reception responded that "of course it's not a problem, we have 24/7 reception, come whenever you are ready!". I was already impressed.
When we arrived we were greeted by 3 very helpful reception staff who welcomed us. We checked in without a fuss and they apologised for not being able to give us two separate beds. (they did say this upon booking, but were apologising again - very nice!)
My deal included free parking for the duration of our stay, and we were told that we needed to use a car lift to get to the carpark. This was hilarious as I'd never seen one before. I have medium size car and it was a tight fit, I'm not sure how large cars fit, but I'm sure they have a contingency for that... The carpark seemed very secure, and I had no qualms leaving my car there.
When we got to our room, we were pleasantly surprised. There was a little kitchenette with a stove top, toaster, microwave, dishwasher and fridge. In the bathroom there was a spacious shower and a washing machine and dryer. I think it would be perfect for a business trip. (I will be recommending it to my work)
Our bed was very comfortable (hotel pillows are always crappy, but that's to be expected). We had a little balcony, a comfortable couch and an easy to operate TV.
Another example of the friendly service was that I lost our room key (how embarrassing) and they were so great, didn't mind and gave me another one. Also, we asked for help with buying mykis and they explained how it worked, where to buy it from, how much we would be charged etc. Very useful!
The tram stop was right out the front of the hotel, couldn't have been easier!
Check out was at 11am, which is a nice late checkout I think. Oh, and we had free wifi with our booking. All this for $140 per night over a weekend was really good value.
We had a really great stay and will both highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed in a One Bedroom Deluxe Apartment and it was perfect.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Marie-Claire T

Dear Marie-Claire T,Many thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback following your recent stay at Seasons Heritage Melbourne We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service so I am pleased to hear of the service you experienced. It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we all look forward to welcoming you again.
Best Regards,

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Well from check in to check out this hotel did nothing but disappoint and upset me .
We were staying as a wedding party and had booked a two bedroom executive apartment with a balcony which I stipulated repeatedly. Entered out apartment and no balcony,yet we had check and confirmed earlier ,yet no balcony was given . Apartment was grubby and lmocked about and far from a executive apartment standard . Torn worn out couch ,floor in bedroom had a large burn in the carpet . Place had an unpleasant odour about it as well which surprised me . After complaining to management no apologises was offered or proper explanation. No senior management was available either for further discussions . No change of room was offer just a refund which was useless because city hotels were all full. This I found for a professionly run hotel a little less than exceptable .. Front desk was not very cooperative at all . Later that evening we became quite restless due to uncomfortable beds .Kitchen area was fine however plates were up so high that you needed a chair to stand on to retrieve them . Lounge area had sparse and poor quality furniture and a small television .No pool and a small gym Lift were cars were to be parked became stuck for 25 minutes and we were delayed in retrieving our car as nobody came from reception to fix the car lift . Found this hotel less than 3 star standard Not good value . I will not stay again .

Room Tip: One with a balcony
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank phillipislandfamily
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I stayed here for 3 days on business Feb 2014. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately the wonderful reception and efforts of the staff are really let down by the cleanliness of the room. The kitchen counter still had "something" stuck on it, walls had lots of marks and the black finger marks on the white doors all looked like they had been there forever.
The towel rails and toilet roll holders were falling off the walls. The daily "cleaning" service simply dumped towels on the kitchen counter with a roll of toilet paper, I assume they were too busy to hang them on the towel rails or they were concerned about the structural integrity of them. Don’t drop anything down the side of the washing machine in the bathroom, the accumulation of years of dirt and muck is just amazing.
The air conditioning is a bit of a joke, a wall mounted unit which only services the lounge/tv area does not circulate air to the bedrooms where it gets impossibly hot. Don't try and hang any shirts etc in the wardrobe, there are only two hangers. The bed linen had a hole in it and just looked worn.
Overall, an obviously once great hotel is now tired and dirty. Removing this hotel from our companies preferred list.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business