Stayed here for a single night only while waiting to move into permanent accommodation.
- Great location on St Kilda Road
- Trams on your doorstep, literally!
- Restaurant staff were lovely
- Price as reasonable for a two bedroom apartment
Room for Improvement
- The room we had was spacious but the funiture was VERY old and tired. The hotel really needs to update the furniture in the room if they want to use the term "Executive"
- The beef rendang in the restaurant was very ordinary. We have lived in Asia for years and I'm afraid the rendang wasn't even close
Overall, a three star experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The apartment hotel is suited on the southern end of St Kilda Road across from Wesley College and walking distance to Albert Park Lake and Alfred Hospital. It combines the old world charm of a restored heritage listed mansion with a modern contemporary apartment wing. Guests have a choice of standard rooms and self contained one, two and three bedroom apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seasons Heritage Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Heritage Melbourne Hotel Melbourne