Seasons Heritage Melbourne
$199
$179
Westin.com
  • Pool
Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$110
$86
Radisson
$193
  • Pool
The Langham, Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Restaurant
Treasury On Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$169
$147
  • Breakfast included
$269
$206
  • Pool
Alto Hotel on Bourke(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$88
  • Restaurant
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$108
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$160
$98
  • Room Service
Art Series - The Larwill Studio(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$107
  • Fitness center
All reviewscar liftst kildatram stopalbert parkone bedroom apartmentwashing machine and dryerstandard roomchapel streetkitchen facilitiesper nightsmall kitchenetteserviced apartmentsized bedeasy accesspublic transportbalconycity
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Flight Centre in Cairns arranged this accommodation. We had a one bedroom apartment at the back overlooking Albert Park. Right on a tram stop. Very clean and though not huge it was heaps better than a hotel room. Can't say enough about the standard of service at reception. They were really helpful in regards to directing us around the city. We'll stay here next time.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
SHM_Management, Manager at Seasons Heritage Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Dear Travellin'R,

Thanks for your review.I am pleased to read that you have enjoyed your allocated room and the standard of service you have received.I will surely pass on this great comment to the team.It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service.Please do come back and stay with us again when you are next in Melbourne.And remember to mention you are a return guest for an exclusive deals.
Kind regards,

Reviewed January 18, 2013

This was a business my trip to Melbourne..This is value for money hotel...well maintained...right on St Kilda road...close proximity to Chapel Street and public transport...The staff are courteous...cute small rooms....you have all facilities that you can expect in your home....nothing was inconvenient..health club is also available...Food is not bad..Things that could have been better are a bigger balcony, air conditioner in the bedroom...Nothing of high end...just basic and all facilities are made available....Room service is also good...Overall had no complaints during my stay...

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
SHM_Management, Manager at Seasons Heritage Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2013

Dear Santosh M,
Thank you for your great feedback regarding your recent stay with us. It is a pleasure to know that overall you have enjoyed your stay and were satisfied with our product and services. It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we all look forward to welcoming you again.

warm regards

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Very small rooms, but has a basic kitchen,quite area and located near the trams, very handy. Staff very helpful. One bad point, we booked 6 months ago and asked for a twin share and one double, ended up with 2 doubles,We paided for this request and were told originally they did not receive info from flight centre, then they told me we do not guarantee twin share, if you make a booking 6 months ago and pay for it, why advertise twin share when you are not going to guarantee this? they then charged us $20 to clean the room we were in for 30 mins!!! before they found us another room with spilt beds.How silly is this practice..Also was a dead month in the room for 3 days and it smelt like cigarette smoke from previous tennent

Room Tip: rooms small and basic, nice to have a small kitchen. happy hour great,nice champagne.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Dear Cheryl,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor.
I am sorry to hear that you had issues with your initial allocated room. Unfortunately the hotel has not received the twin setting request from flight center. I understand you have contacted flight center and they have re confirmed with us that they didn't receive any twin bedding request.The hotel does not advertise and guarantee twin bed as we only have few rooms with this configuration.However if we did receive your twin bed request and we had the availability, we would definitely have allocated you in a twin bed room.I am happy though that the front office staff were able to room move you into a twin bed room.
I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon. Please give me a call directly so my team and I can best accommodate your needs.

Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

We booked a 1 bedroom apartment for 5 nights over New Years. The room was so small!! We don't get claustrophobic but in this room we were!!! We spoke to a very nice man at reception who gave us a slightly bigger room (only because the byfold bedroom doors opened into the sitting room to look roomier) for an additional fee per night, which we accepted and paid. The glass doors to the bedroom had a small smear of blood, but enough to stand out and notice it...Don't know how the cleaners missed that... And there were long black hairs on the shower walls. We requested these be cleaned the next day...the blood smear was. On Sunday and New Year's Day (the night we paid a higher rate for because it was NYE) we received a letter slipped under the door to say Housekeeping wont be servicing rooms and if we wanted clean towels to ring and request. We had to request the towels to wipe up all the water because the shower didn't have a screen so the water went all over the floor! The days they did actually service the room they didn't make the bed. Of course this wouldn't bother us if we weren't paying for a serviced room, but we were!!! The hotel we staying in before going to this one was a non serviced apartment and we had a MUCH better stay there. Will never be staying at the Seasons again and will be warning friends and family!!! The reception staff were very nice but that's the only positive comment we have about this place.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Pagallo

Dear Pagallo,
Thanks for taking the time to write you review on Tripadvisor.
I am sorry to read that you have not enjoyed your stay at the hotel.I understand you have booked a standard express room and you needed a more spacious room.
Regarding the housekeeping service on new year day,the letter was sent to ask guest if you wish to receive their usual housekeeping service on a public holiday. This policy has been adopted as many guests do not wish to be disturbed on this day of rest.
I wish to extend my apologies for the misunderstanding and inconsistent service you have received during your stay with us.I can assure you that the service of this standard is not the norm.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Having the misfortune to come during the Australian Open, there were alot fewers hotel bookings available. The Parkview - where I usually stay - was booked up and so we opted for the Seasons Heritage. It's a cute historical building and convenient for us as it was a block away from work. The staff I have to say were quite friendly although not always quite on target. We didn't see the standard room so can't comment on their size but instead opted for a one bedroom accomodation. The rooms are furnished in early seventies and kind of quaint and there is plenty of room in the one bedroom arrangements in terms of hanging on the couch, etc.

The refrigerator was nice and worked well and I made use of it. There is a mini-stove with two burners and a dishwasher along with some elementary dishes and sliverware. Also a big plus for some was the washer and dryer. I ended up not using them because although there was a picture and instructions to starting it, the button they referred to on the dryer to start it didn't seem to exist - the fact that they hung the dryer from the wall upside down may not have helped.

The beds were not the most comfortable - the matresses were hard and the pillows kind of bouncy, resilient and not very soft. The bathroom was rather nice and I did observe the same phenomenon that other reviewers did - the shower water would spill over into the rest of the bathroom. I did some experimenting with the shower and discovered that the water seems to leak from improperly installed seals that hold the glass in place.

Some reviewers had a tough time with the air condition control and I would agree it's pretty cryptic - it took some experimentation to figure out how to work it properly. Other reviewers griped about the Internet charge - $5/hour or $15 per day but the Parkview was similar. Just go next door to the cafe - they have free wifi. Finally, we did not eat in the hotel dining facilities so I cannot comment on them.

The location of the hotel is fabulous - next to the Melbourne cricket club field and there is a tram stop right out front with lots of different routes running on that particular part of the tracks. There is a 7/11 store one block towards town from the hotel that is convenient and a hidden IGA grocery store another 70 meters down from that.

All in all not a bad hotel for the money, especially if you like space and spring for one of the larger rooms.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear Chowdog65,
Thanks for taking the time to post a review on Tripadvisor. It is a pleasure to know that overall you are satisfied with Seasons Heritage Melbourne product and services.
I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Hotel Manager.