I stayed here in early November(11-13) and whilst the location is great and the hotel is generally quite clean there are some things that myself and my partner found unacceptable:
1. The bed - absolutely the worst bed I have stayed in, in a supposedly 4 star hotel - the bed is a double at best. My partner and I are used to a queen and it was just way too small - my feet were hanging over the edge. When we asked the staff to change it, they made up and excuse saying it would be too hard to move us! I ended up sleeping on the couch.
2. Shower head - when you go to a hotel you want a nice shower, yet the shower head is a funny shape(like the rectangle) and spits out a poor flow of water - you basically have to run around to get wet
3. Room Service - we ordered desert one night at about 930 and when it arrived it had half the ingredients missing. We ordered a chocolate brownie - it was supposed to come with caramel sauce, yet came with nothing and the creme brûlée was supposed to have pistachio ice cream, yet came with nothing...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The apartment hotel is suited on the southern end of St Kilda Road across from Wesley College and walking distance to Albert Park Lake and Alfred Hospital. It combines the old world charm of a restored heritage listed mansion with a modern contemporary apartment wing. Guests have a choice of standard rooms and self contained one, two and three bedroom apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seasons Heritage Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Heritage Melbourne Hotel Melbourne