“All ok except for the steak” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Australian, Italian, Cafe, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Palmerston North, New Zealand
“All ok except for the steak”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

Visiting the city, wife and I looking for a place to eat. Overall ok, my wife enjoyed her meal but my rare eye fillet rated as one of the worst I've ever been served and big mushrooms that tasted as if they'd been soaked in worsty sauce. A rare fillet is seared both sides and rested. This was grey and tough. To their credit I was asked why I had left so much, offered a replacement which I declined, and we were given a bowl of fresh cut fruit.

Visited July 2013

Melbourne
“Nice Cafe'”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

Good, generous sized meals served with friendly service. We had Turkish bread with dips and when we finished the bread, the waitress asked us if we'd like more bread to go with the remaining dip. That's not something we've been offered before. Hubby had eye fillet for his main and I had the chicken burger. We were both we happy with these. The burger was massive! We had cheese cakes for desert which were both very nice. Oh and the coffe was fabulous! Will return next time we're near Melbourne Central.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sydney, Australia
“Average but ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

Ordered a vegie wrap after telling waitress I am vegan. It came served with a salad smothered in mayo! Wrong! Coffee average too

Visited February 2013
Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
“Great for a quick lunch mid shop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in while shopping in the mall.friendly staff.i ordered a banana smoothie and caesar salad while my husband ordered the eraburger.salad was really tasty as was the smoothie and the burger was huge and chips crunchy.nice to sir out in mall Alley and relax.

Goosnargh, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food, fantastic atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

A great restaurant, good menu, excellent specials. Great coffee, nice house white. Definitely will be going back.

2 Thank J K L