“Top Service”

Arabesque Cafe Lounge
Order Online
Ranked #1,777 of 5,410 Restaurants in Melbourne
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

I frequent Arabesque a lot and every time I’m blown away by the staff. Super friendly, make the effort to engage with you and the food selection has really ramped up of late. Was in this week and the middle eastern pizzas and savoury breads are A+

Well done gang

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 7, 2018

My food arrived after the rest of the group had finished their meals and I didn't have time to stay to eat it. I took it in a take-out box and when I later opened it, the grilled halloumi was burnt and the salad, I had ordered, was a portion of fries. The staff were very friendly and the overall feel of the restaurant was welcoming.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

We had nice time, arabic traditional songs in the background, I tried Arayes and it was perfect. Cool place difficult parking though.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed April 8, 2017

We went to this place for dinner and to try the shisha. The service was excellent and we had a great experience. Staff very friendly and welcoming. Food was fantastic and quite traditional. Would love to come back soon.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed December 17, 2016 via mobile

Not recommended to any body im warning you . Poor shisha has a coal taste and will burn your throat.

Date of visit: December 2016