“Finest fish fabulous food”
Review of Bacash Restaurant

Bacash Restaurant
Ranked #248 of 4,067 Restaurants in Melbourne
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Melbourne, Australia
“Finest fish fabulous food”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We eat at Bacash often. Their fish is outstanding. My favourite dish is the
whitloaf salad with candied walnuts and fetta. My daughter loves the steak with mash and sauted spinach. It's the only place she will eat spinach. The service is always excellent. We love it.

“Fantastic fresh seafood”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I will confess I am not a big fan of fish, but by the end of the night I was a convert. Our menu was part of a champagne dinner - so the food had been carefully matched to the fantastic champagnes we were tasting. We started with deliciously fresh oysters, served with a wonderfully balanced vinaigrette together with smoked salmon rolls. Our next course was a lovely snapper fillet cooked to perfection, followed by a rare salmon fillet, again cooked perfectly. We finished with some French pinot noir matched with duck cooked 2 ways - lovely small fillets and a roasted duck leg. Besides there being too much food - I could not fault any of the dishes. We will be back.

• Visited October 2012
“always amazing”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Bacash is a hidden gem, great fresh food, excellent staff and a very reasonably priced and extensive wine list. Locals know how good it is and i believe it has a hat. Soufle for dessert cant be beaten

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Jace1979
Melbourne
“Great fish every time”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I eat at Bacash regularly and had an excellent dinner with my wife last week.

Fish is the specialty and often the specials are the pick. Flounder cooked to perfection last week. My wife had the snapper fillets and they were very good.

Look out for the garfish when available - a must have

Melbourne, Australia
“No one cooks fish like Michael Bacash !!”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Has not been to Bacash for over 12 months but visited this week and it was as good as ever ! I Beautifully cooked fish and great service. There is something about the way they either have fresher produce or the way they cook it but consistently they produce exceptional dishes.

Service is first class - friendly and with some personality.

Overall, well worth a visit
(I've read some less than flattering reviews but can say that over the past 7 years we have enjoyed great food and service at Bacash)

• Visited May 2012