I was based at this hotel for five weeks throughout August and September. The terrific booking guy - named AJ - gave me an exceptional nightly rate on the top floor on that basis. Don't expect high end utter luxury, but do expect friendly helpful staff and a recently renovated smart apartment that is very clean and cleaned a couple of times a week for long stayers. The TV is a good size, kitchen has the basic pots, pans and implements though there are such good eating places nearby that I barely ate in. Only tiny quibble was that while you can open lounge room doors onto a little balcony, the bedroom window is fixed shut - this could get a little warm in summer unless you are prepared to have air -con on the whole time. Also no telly in the bedroom which is always bit of a treat in a hotel. But then price is so good that you can't expect to have it all. The hotel is particularly well located for theatres and just across the park are all the fun shops, restaurants of Fitzroy. Oh, and the view is simply spectacular with the grand old Exhibition Building in full view in the park across road. Tram stop just outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra on the Park is centrally located in Melbourne's CBDminutes from theatres, fashionable restaurants and the famous shopping precinct offering spectacular views from private balconies of the beautiful Carlton Gardens or city skyline. Mantra on the Park is an apartment style property consisting of self-contained one and two bedroom apartments. Foxtel is also available in all apartments. Hotel facilities include a 24 hour reception desk, concierge and porter service, evening room service, valet laundry service and tour desk, indoor heated pool, sauna and gymnasium. Mantra on the Park also offers an onsite dining venue, The Terrace Restaurant Bar and Grill which offers full buffet breakfast daily, a la carte dinner, all day room service, coffee, light meals and snacks. We also offer the convenience of a full minibar in all apartments. *Please be advised parking fees will increase to $33 from 1st January, 2018 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mantra on the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Mantra On The Park Melbourne