Rooms were big and spacious, location great, it was just the little things that let this down a bit. Like the concierge not wanting to open the gym 5 minutes early (it's on the ground floor next to reception so no chance of waking guests). Good on you mate...you stood your ground. I think he was the anomaly as others were fine. Another issue was that the aircon was down...the fan worked but no cold air. My friend reported the same issue on another floor.
In short, this hotel has got everything you need for a short stay without being exceptional at anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra on the Park is centrally located in Melbourne's CBDminutes from theatres, fashionable restaurants and the famous shopping precinct offering spectacular views from private balconies of the beautiful Carlton Gardens or city skyline. Mantra on the Park is an apartment style property consisting of self-contained one and two bedroom apartments. Foxtel is also available in all apartments. Hotel facilities include a 24 hour reception desk, concierge and porter service, evening room service, valet laundry service and tour desk, indoor heated pool, sauna and gymnasium. Mantra on the Park also offers an onsite dining venue, The Terrace Restaurant Bar and Grill which offers full buffet breakfast daily, a la carte dinner, all day room service, coffee, light meals and snacks. We also offer the convenience of a full minibar in all apartments. *Please be advised parking fees will increase to $33 from 1st January, 2018 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mantra on the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Mantra On The Park Melbourne